1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hylotl Stuff [Spirited Giraffe] 1.0.3

Adds crafting recipes for Hylotl items, as well as a new crafting table. [Spirited Giraffe]

1. AlexDyre
    Hylotl Stuff
    Hylotl stuff is a mod that adds recipes for the crafting of the Hylotl objects/materials in the game, yet presently uncraftable making homes like the picture bellow a possibility without needing to cheat.

[​IMG]

The mod also adds in a new (two technically) Hylotl themed crafting table of which there are two variants of seen bellow.

[​IMG]

The one on the bottom is crafted using a normal crafting table and will allow you to craft from it the Hylotl objects and materials.
    The one on top however, while it doesn't allow you to craft the Hylotl materials (Way to many crafting recipes!) it instead acts as a normal crafting table to give your home that Hylotl feel.

Comments, criticism and feedback are encouraged!

Recent Reviews

1. redlace
    redlace
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Really good additions due to the current lack of Hyotl decor, thank you! Would love to see a chest in a Hyotl style (to replace wooden chests), maybe you could add it some day. Thanks again, looks great!
  2. SimiIV
    SimiIV
    5/5,
    Oh yes. I always wanted Hylotl stuff to be craftable, and now it's possible! Thank you VERY much sir.
  3. Puffball22
    Puffball22
    5/5,
    I was waiting forever for a mod like this to come out!
    I tried making my own Hylotl village and now with this mod I can!!!
  4. wyettay
    wyettay
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    love this mod, after a couple years we still don't see hylotl materials at least this fills my void
  5. Hausmeierkarl
    Hausmeierkarl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Great for when you are in need of just the Hylotl items. Very streamlined with the seperate crafting tables. No more tedious searches. Includes all important assets.
    A few underwater items are missing. (Airlock, a few crafting materials, like platforms etc.) But I'm not sure about their compatibility anyway.
  6. thecheddarfish
    thecheddarfish
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Looks great, but I can't find the crafting table (I am searching on the wooden crafting table), I'm sure it's just a problem on my end.
  7. Darkwarhero
    Darkwarhero
    3/5,
    Version: 2014-08-26
    it isnt working
    1. AlexDyre
      Author's Response
      I've just uploaded a fix to some errors that a user found, hopefully this could have resolved your problem.

Otherwise if you explain your problem a bit more I could help you in resolving it.