1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Human Dreadnought 1.6

Extra large custom ship

1. Boogy
    Human Dreadnought.png

Extra large ship to those like me, who prefer to travel along with all their belongings.
    Very suitable for extreme hoarders, space nomads, claustrophobics or a full party of travelers.

To install - simply extract zip file in to your mods folder.

Enjoy ;)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. boltwolf
    boltwolf
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Just have to ask is this multiplayer compatible. Like if you have the ship on a multiplayer server would it be acceptable as if the other person doesn't have the ship
  2. ultimateflash100
    ultimateflash100
    5/5,
    I hoard all things in all games. Im not good at building my own ships. Thank you dear sir for an awesome mod and an awesome ship.
  3. Barakuda1482
    Barakuda1482
    5/5,
    THX I Love it!
  4. bladelucario
    bladelucario
    5/5,
    like it a lot and many uses, but can it be used with custom races (such as rename the race folder part to the custom race name, as if you were making...say an apex, avian etc.?)
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      It absolutely can, but it will still have human treasure in chest at the start, unless you can change it yourself in .structure file. It shouldn't be a big issue though.
  5. Vocal999
    Vocal999
    5/5,
    I love it! Most other large ship mods are either still too small or gigantic. This one is the perfect size. I always wanted to put a medical bay and large(ish) farm on my ship and this gives me the space. Thank you for making it!
  6. jamtrax
    jamtrax
    5/5,
    I looked at pretty much every single ship mod out there and tried half a dozen or so, this is the best ship out there. Highly recommended.
  7. Gunteraz
    Gunteraz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    I really like this ship a lot. It stays true to the original vanilla style while fixing the biggest problem that stops me from fully enjoying the game- lack of space in my ship. And with all those added weapons to the ship, space pirates won't stand a chance.
  8. raffuman
    raffuman
    5/5,
    that's really awesome, thanks for your share :D
  9. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    I like it! but how can I make it work for other races? would love this to be the starter ship for all races
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      Just make copies of "human" folder in /mods/dreadnought/ships, and rename those copies to "avian", "glitch", "floran", "hylotl" and "apex".
  10. tmanook
    tmanook
    5/5,
    Roomy and pretty.