1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Holographic Dancer 2014-01-08

A holo-emitter to attract customers to your seedy joint.

1. Krimstar
    An animated holographic dancer, perfect for adding life and color to an otherwise boring ship or establishment. Comes in 9 delicious flavors, such as; normal, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, cyan, and white. Buy yours now for the low low price of only 1 pixel! You heard right, just one (1) pixel! Phones are standing by, call now!

[​IMG]

Install
    Extract in mods folder. Craft "sci-fi crafting table" from a normal or robotic crafting table. Craft holo-emitters in your choice of color. Enjoy.
    File path should be similar to "/Starbound/mods/Holographic Dancer/Holographic Dancer.modinfo"
    Updating
    Delete the old version then follow the above instructions.

Based on the work of Waneella
    http://waneella.tumblr.com/
    You should totally throw some money at them or something.

Author's Commentary
    Didn't really plan on releasing this yet as I wanted to add a bunch of cyber punk/sci-fi decorations (neon signs and lights, vending machines, holo-advertisements, trash cans full of whole roasted chicken, maybe some structure-specific objects or even mini-dungeons), but I figured people would want just this without the extras, so here you go. This is also a good chance to get criticism and advice before I start work on more complex items, so if any experienced mod makers wanna give this a look over then I'd much appreciate it.
    Zilem, Red_J, Dzony_B and 7 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. males and descriptions

Recent Reviews

1. placinta8
    placinta8
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-08
    if i use it on upbeat giraffe it crashes the game. please update it!
  2. BashSlash
    BashSlash
    5/5,
    seems like a really cool mod but I cant find the sci-fi table does this mod have any incompatibles with other mods
  3. Straex
    Straex
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! But, I installed all of the files and the scientific table does not show up in any interface.
  4. Brotomato
    Brotomato
    5/5,
    I like seeing this page from here, since I can't get it working on Enraged Koala. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to editing things...
  5. Shakar
    Shakar
    5/5,
    I must say, that after some toying around with the files to get it to work, the mod works great. I have it working on Enraged Koala (With editing having to be done to fix the issues of generic cubes), and it works great <3 Love it.
  6. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Any plans on updating this mod? :3 please...
  7. Ivar dark
    Ivar dark
    5/5,
    I really hope for an update. beautiful mod
  8. Tacomancer
    Tacomancer
    4/5,
    Great start Needs more races(my fav is hylots.)
  9. dbuhos
    dbuhos
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-04
    Well, space is less lonely now.
  10. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-04
    LOVE IT!!! Its genius XD would like to see what more can you do with this mod.