1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Harvester Beamgun 1.1.2

Mass-harvest crops using a harvester beamgun!

1. rosett
    Works for Upbeat Giraffe! Also works with other plantables mods!

[​IMG]
    Pew! Rice! And many others!
    Such convenience! Especially when your farm is LARGEHUGE. Tired of pressing 'E' repeatedly for hours on end? Use the HARVESTER BEAMGUN!

It's quite an advanced piece of technology, so it requires a Processor in it's core.
    [Pick up a Processor to learn the recipes required to craft the Harvester Beamgun!]
    [Also required, a Robotic Crafting Table and a Wiring Station.]

After you have it, just shoot at your ready-to-harvest crops with it. The beam is completely harmless to anyone and anything, so no need to worry. Tested and true!*

*For exposures no longer than fifteen minutes a day over the course of a month. Do not put uranium core in mouth. Peruse schematics at your own risk.

Special thanks to Peasley/Wellbott for the script (aka making this mod possible!)

Made in my spare time for my own use, but I figured I'd release it, too. I won't be supporting/updating this mod. Anyone who wants to do so, and or modify the assets, include in a modpack, etc can do so without permission.
    The | Suit, Shinkuga and sosmic like this.

Recent Updates

1. Fix - Stable Upbeat Giraffe Final
  2. Script fix
  3. Not so hot-fix

Recent Reviews

1. stormageddon546
    stormageddon546
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    it wont show up on the wiring station and dose it matter if it's like a modular wiring table
  2. kobatochandaisuki
    kobatochandaisuki
    4/5,
    Doesn't seem to work with mods adding crops or compating crops.
  3. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    Thanks! i have weird addiction to making largehuge farms whenever its an option so this is perfect in so many ways. Timesaving mods really make 10x games better.
    1. rosett
      Author's Response
      Large farms are great. Harvesting them should feel great too. ;D Thanks!
  4. AshPrinner
    AshPrinner
    5/5,
    This thing is superb; I have a habit of building gigantic farms just for the fun of seeing everything grow and Always having enough food (and plant fibres) and this thing REALLY saved the E-key on my keyboard...Keep up the good work
    1. rosett
      Author's Response
      :D It's the pain of the E key that drove me to making this mod. Thank you!
  5. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    Exactly as advertised. I'd love to add this into FrackinFlora!
    1. rosett
  6. ElijahIsMoreAwesomer
    ElijahIsMoreAwesomer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Good job!
    1. rosett
      Author's Response
      Thank you :D