1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Halobound - Complete HALO Mod 1.9.5

By Magma Claw and Xentonic

1. DinoExplorer2000
    DinoExplorer2000
    3/5,
    Version: 1.9.5
    I want to know if it is possible to download it somewhere else than from the nexus, will it be coming to steam workshop?
  2. stripesacat
    stripesacat
    5/5,
    AMAZUNG
  3. BobTheBuilder.
    BobTheBuilder.
    5/5,
    PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE ON THIS MOD MY BROTHER AND I LOVE IT WE USE IT ONLINE FOR JUST US ITS AMAZING PLEASE I HOPE YOUR LIFE IS DOING BETTER CUS THIS IS SWAG
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      you make me actually want to continue it...
  4. BashSlash
    BashSlash
    5/5,
    Also maybe you could add a new ore for the MJOLNIR armor. Sorry for all the ideas but this is an AWSOME mod and there aren't a lot of good halo mods out their and this one really takes the cake. I think this mod has room for even more potential. But still, wonderful job on this mod, it surely is top notch. GREAT JOB! Don't stop now!
  5. ReaperFan1
    ReaperFan1
    4/5,
    Since I was a little kid my first game I have ever played was halo 2, I fell complettly inlove with it. More than about the suposed "mindless" action, but the art, enviroment, the feelings and god that music. MMmm I Bloody love halo, so for you to create this mod,
    and att the same time being completly dedicated I give you my support as you have allso proven to be totaly repektfull towards the material of the Halo franchies. I want to make a suggestion, that if you have the time, to make the flood a playable race. Great mod, keep on going, love you, and never give up.
  6. Madude
    Madude
    5/5,
    Great mod for Starbound, menu music was a nice touch
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      Thanks, can't believe people still using this mod xD
  7. Fabio Flinstone
    Fabio Flinstone
    5/5,
    From the first time I saw this while you were making it, to now, it's improved heaps. I love the new updates & I can't wait for the new races!!! Deserves 5 stars easily.
  8. keetaro
    keetaro
    5/5,
    great mod used the other halo mod before i found this one but think this one looks much better
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      I am working on a game atm, but I may come back tot this :P
  9. quackqauckwoo
    quackqauckwoo
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. It's nice to see some mods about one of my favorite games. Keep up the good work and you should add some vehicles like the warthog or something like that :D
  10. dawnstorme
    dawnstorme
    4/5,
    I keep getting duplicate item name..energysword..cannot figure out what to take out...
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      Energy sword inst in yet :/ thays why u get it, just ignore it
  11. MisterG
    MisterG
    5/5,
    This was the first mod I ever installed, and it's still my favourite.

If you like halo, this is the mod for you.
  12. Enzam
    Enzam
    5/5,
    This mod is VERY well made, can't wait to play as an elite. You guys did awesome, keep up the great work!
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      Thanks guys, you comments make me happy, I have lots of problems with life and I don't know if I can solve any :"(
  13. pkk007007
    pkk007007
    5/5,
    best mod ever!
  14. teoleo2000
    teoleo2000
    5/5,
    dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. naithaan
    naithaan
    3/5,
    not compatible with other halo mod takes to much time looking through the code to fix it myself
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      Boo! I have no idea how the other guy made his mod or how it works, on the other hand I left he package open so others like you for personal use :/ Well now that I got the 20th review, I will release the pic, but I'm not really happy with this...
  16. FractiousBullet
    FractiousBullet
    5/5,
    I really can't wait for the upcoming stuff for it, if you want any ideas just ask.
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      omg omg omg i just did the sprite work for the SANGHEILI/ELITES (just the base sprite) if I get 20 reviews, (thanx man, u made the 19th) I will release the pic to the public
  17. elitespecops
    elitespecops
    5/5,
    This mod is already awesome, i can't wait to see more stuff added
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      thnx man :)
  18. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8.1
    Adds in Halo guns and a couple other halo items, works great and is fun to use especially in pvp.
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      glad to hear that ur enjoyin it :P
  19. naithaan
    naithaan
    4/5,
    you should work together with the guy who has already done the armor and you guys can implement the two mods together?
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      He has already gone far by himself and we want to go that extra distance and show who's best ;)
  20. doomweapon66
    doomweapon66
    5/5,
    Great mod. Would it be possible to add in more weapons like a shotgun?
    1. Magma Claw
      Author's Response
      It is planned, we just want to put out 1.9 atm which has the armor