1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hakuri Class Orbital Space Station 1.1 Enraged Koala

An above standard orbiting space station.

1. Hakuri
    An orbital space station - Hakuri Class.

Plenty of ship storage, seats a Captain and Co-Captain.

One ship locker contains your new kit, the rest are waiting for cargo!

Fuel Tank is quite large - 10,000 units

The Hakuri Class comes with a hanging greenhouse - if the greenhouse becomes damaged, the airlocks will keep the stations atmosphere in check.

The Hakuri Class Space Station has a fantastic top-line engine model, housed in the engine room with a complimentary space airlock - in case extra work needs performed outside the station, or you are just really, really, hot and need to take a cold walk.

All ship spawned items are removable. Space Station works on all standard races and in multiplay - READ INSTALLATION. Space is your play area, build well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Installation:
    Clean out your current ship of everything you wish to keep - deleting your .shipworld file will wipe your current ship!

1. Remove old ship mods.

2. Delete your .shipworld file from starbound/player

3. Drop the mod into your mods folder, should look like this: starbound/mods/Hakuri StarStation/hakuristarship.modinfo and ships folder

4. Load your character into single player first, then save and quit.

5. Log your character into a multiplay server and enjoy! (unless your friends have this ship mod, they will not see the background image)

Updates:
    Having trouble getting the mod to pull my custom ship doors, techstation, lockers, captainchairs, lights, fuelhatch, boosters. would appreciate any assistance in getting the standard items mentioned (pulled from the packed.pack in assets, with only color changes to the .pngs) to be used by the mod instead of the standard items.

Other than my attempts to make the mod pull from my custom items, the mod is finished, ready for play on all standard races, in multi and single play.

Don't forget to leave feedback! :D
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Dirt fix and Enraged update

Recent Reviews

1. natedog919
    natedog919
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Furious Koala
    Great ship. Only a bit mad that you have to delete the "Packed Dirt" in the farming sector of the ship. Otherwise its a great ship! Keep up the good work and hope for more big ships like these.
    1. Hakuri
      Author's Response
      yes that was a huge mistake on my part, i never tested to see if the packed dirt was till able, i never even tried that in game either, tilling packed dirt... it will be fixed in this update :3