1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Biiiiiiiiig update!

G.Xyon
    Alright! It's been a hard, rocky run, but most of the heavy stuff is out of the way!

First thing's first:

New block: Ouron Panel
    You can make 3 very sturdy panels made from 1 Ouron Bar. It comes in Dark Blue (default) and Dark Green (Darkened).

New Door: Ouron Blastdoor
    Made with Ouron Bars, comes in the same color style as the panels.

Armors
    Finally! The armor selection offers from Copper tier to Durasteel as a straight follow up series, later halting at an "aura" type armor for end game; invisible armor, so put on some pants! Also balanced and finished the Voidum armor set. Only available at the Synthesizer table.

Minor fixes
    Very small syntax errors, things I forgot to class properly, and other random stuff that I may or may not have forgotten to list in here.

NOTE: Now that the species have proper armor sets, I have removed the placeholder mixed armor sets from the recipe lists in the .species file. If you had a version of the mod before this one, chances are they will remain there if you made a character.

NOTE 2: It hurts my heart to say that players whom have used earlier versions might have to move away from their homes if they can't find themselves to be able to warp to such. For this I recommend keeping a backup of the mod and if such happens to you, back up your items and move onto another planet. I'm deeply sorry!
Return to update list...