1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Full Biome Protection Nanosuit V.1.0 2015-03-01

Gives protection to all of mother nature's extreme environments, in one suit!

1. QueenMeatwing
    Hate switching in and out those pesky nano-suits time and time again? Then this mod is for you!

Easy Installation, just like any mod: just unzip the .rar file into /starbound/giraffe_storage/mods and you're all good to go!
    Uninstallation if it's not already obvious is just to delete the file. Have fun! :D

This is my first ever mod so please leave helpful reviews and feedback. You should unlock the tech after upgrading your ship to Tier 6 aka IV Eagle Class (the upgrade after defeating shockhopper-mech boss and obtaining the heat nano-suit) Please let me know if there are any problems or if you would like to make any suggestions, I'm open to all ears.

***Through testing: Cannot be made to spawn it through 'cheat' ship upgrades, only S.A.I.L AI upgrades***

If you have already upgraded past the tier 6 ship or just want to have the nano-suit earlier than intended then just copy and paste these lines into singlepayer chatbox row by row:
    Code:
    /admin

/aiaction {"action" : "enabletech", "techName" : "biomeprotectionTech"}

/admin
    If you would like to include this in a modpack of any sort I will gladly comply, however if you wish to alter/redistribute any assets then I would be thankful if you could give me credit for them.

Images

1. biomelogo.png
    2. apex-male2.png
    3. apex-female2.png
    4. 2015-03-01_00001.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. alukard30
    alukard30
    4/5,
    Version: 2015-03-01
    W końcu ktoś o tym pomyślał.
  2. inualet
    inualet
    4/5,
    After I equip the tech and enter any planet, I got bunch of "setInfluence" error(?) messages in the log file(I am playing Nightly version). I don't know the exact reason why I get that messages, but except that, this mod works exactly as I want. Thank you for making this mod!
  3. pandavova
    pandavova
    4/5,
    Good, but the Code not working!
    1. QueenMeatwing
      Author's Response
      Are you sure you typed the code correctley? If you are unsure you can always just copy and paste the code directley into your chat bar (singleplayer only). Also remeber that the code needs to be typed line by line and not all at once. Hope this helped and if you still have issues PM me and we can sort it out.
  4. Trollrilla
    Trollrilla
    5/5,
    Thanks. I've been waiting for this mod for a long time.