1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Force Field Generator 1.2.1

Protect your home from those nasty meteorite with the new force field generator!

1. fascka
    Sick of meoteorite showers ruining your house?
    Don´t want to make your house of blastproof material for X reason?
    Well then the Force Field Generator is for you.
    The Force Field Generator creates a Force Field around your base in just one instant you just have to place it activate it like if it was a normal button and the force field will inmeaditly appear it won´t replace blocks from your base and you can easily deactivate by just pressing it!

[​IMG]

The Force Field Generator isn´t big enough for you? It has the wrong shape? It splits you house in two? Then use the Force Field Scanner use the force field layout blocks to make the layout for your force field, place the Force Field Scanner and activate it and done you have a custom force field [​IMG]
    the layout
    [​IMG]
    The force field activated

Now presenting the force field grenade!
    just throw it on the ground and it will create a force field!
    [​IMG]

If you have any suggestion please tell me
    Sern, engjuipu and chewfaimau like this.

Recent Updates

1. Updated to Furious Koala
  2. Force Field Grenade
  3. Custom force fields

Recent Reviews

1. GERZocker
    GERZocker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Love this Mod!
  2. Forza_Sniper
    Forza_Sniper
    5/5,
    its something to use so like if you were building a moon base and you put a force field on it so the astroids don't destroy it
  3. sarahwalker
    sarahwalker
    5/5,
    Works exactly like it says, no more crater for a house!
  4. chewfaimau
    chewfaimau
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    This is an excellent mod and really useful in the current version of the game. I would like to see this in the game.
  5. Durlock
    Durlock
    4/5,
    dont listen to them. this mod does what it was made to do: create a protective wall around your home.
    that said, i dont think the wire posibilities or the scanner force field are being used...
    also, this tools should be crafted at the wiring station dont you think?
    1. fascka
      Author's Response
      yes, it will be crafted at the wiring station ( maybe a weaker version printed? ) but I don´t know which would be the ideal cost of the force field
  6. Ivar dark
    Ivar dark
    4/5,
    This mod needs work. Need new sprites. Need to expand the possibilities. But in general I like the idea. Continue working author. I am sure you will succeed.
  7. ollj
    ollj
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0
    There are much better methods for this than creating and removing a very hard block type around a button. http://i.imgur.com/33MmdaU.png

While this mod has potential uses and ways to go to be used as physical shield, defending against asteroids and preventing asteroid impacts is not one of them.

This mod might be a nice base for some capture and hold gameplay.
    1. fascka
      Author's Response
      like what kind of method?