1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Floran Shuttle (Enraged koala) v 1.5

A floran shuttle made to fit the necessity's

1. NordKitten
    A small floran ship destined to fit everything needed, but unlike my larger floran ship which was made before you could warp home, this ship is made to make use of that feature.

To install just go into the .zip folder, and drag the folder inside to the starbound mods folder

To use this ship on an old save, you need to take everything you want to keep, off of the ship. You can move the items to a planet or keep them in your inventory, but it can't be stored on the ship or else it will be deleted, this goes for walls and placed blocks as well, you then go into your starbound player folder and delete the .shipworld file of the save you are using, make sure you BACK UP YOUR SAVE especially if you have multiple saves and don't know which .shipworld belongs to which save.

LargerFloranShuttle.png
    This used to be a larger version of my floran shuttle mod, however i did not see the need for the smaller version, as i was not as happy with it.
    Credits

Thanks to dragonsteincole for the original shuttle mod that i used for some parts and general size Link

and Bonemouse for the extra vine textures Link
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Slimy likes this.

Recent Updates

1. window fix

Recent Reviews

1. blueDice
    blueDice
    3/5,
    Version: v 1.5
    The Idea with the Floran shuttle is great but is doesn't really
    possible to bring ingame other than this mod. And this doesn't would like many player. It is a shame for this great idea.
  2. Teodor
    Teodor
    5/5,
    Good.. Sorry, i not speak english.
  3. Gikame
    Gikame
    5/5,
    I main Floran usually without mods. Having the default ship is boring as hell
    This looks more natural and fits to the Floran style
    I love it :D