1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Floran Cannibal Class Frigate 1.2

Frigate Sized ship captured by the Florans 4 NEW SKINS

1. JohnGrimm
    The Floran Cannibal Class Frigate is a medium sized Floran ship. This is the second ship in my Frigate Class series of custom ships. The story behind it is a Human transportation ship the SS Primrose was captured and "repurposed" by the Floran. The Primrose's crew and passengers are currently missing. If you have any knowledge of their where abouts or their fates please contact your local USCM command.

Screenshot.jpg

Four New Unique Skins!

FloranColors.gif

Update 1.2
    Added four new skins for the frigate. As well as touching up a few minor issues with the standard SS Primrose skin.

Changelog:
    1.0 Release

1.1 Recolor of the hull
    Added damage
    Added shading contour to hull
    Corrected and added shading on vines and leaves
    Changed cabin area to match rest of ship
    Added leaves in interior
    Added bones and flesh in interior
    Added appropriate details to cockpit

1.2 Added 4 new skins
    SS Kynareth
    The Jebediah Kerman
    Sarif Industries Frigate
    Battleship Paintjob Frigate
    Fixed minor issues with standard frigate

Installation:

First choose which race you want to use the frigate on, then extract that folder to your \starbound\mods folder.

Should be right as rain at this point. Just launch the game and start a new character.

If you want to use the Floran Frigate on an existing character you'll need to delete that characters shipworld save file which is located in \starbound\player. BE WARNED deleting that file will wipe all the stuff you have on your ship including everything in any kind of container, so plan accordingly and move all your belongings off the ship temporarily.

For the reskins:

If you want to use one of the reskins simply rename the one you want to use to floranfrigate.png and copy it and then replace the standard floranfrigate.png in your \floranfrigate_[race]version\ships\[race]\ folder.

Uninstall:
    Delete the Floran Frigate [Race] Version folder

Also check out my other Frigate Class ship for the Hylotl:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/hylotl-koi-class-frigate.1166/

Credits:
    Bonemouse's vines from his Floran Ship Deflowered.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/floran-ship-deflowered.121/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. comparison.png
    Lusfella and chewfaimau like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Awesome Texture. Make more for each race to have!
  2. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    4/5,
    I found some bones in a floran stronghold with badges saying.

Engineer, Captain, Leutenant of the SS Primrose
  3. Gunteraz
    Gunteraz
    5/5,
    Nice little ship, i'd personally like it to be even bigger a bit but it's still better than vanilla. Only recommendation i'd make is to change the floor pile arrangements on the bottom floor- right now your character can't move past them and not everyone who tries this mod might come up with the idea that they can be moved with matter manipulator for example and think it's a bug.
  4. LC12K
    LC12K
    5/5,
    I don't know why, but it doesn't replace it for me, it just comes up with the regular ship. :(
    1. JohnGrimm
      Author's Response
      I'm out of town until tomorrow afternoon but head over to the discussions and I'll troubleshoot the issue with you.
  5. MissCthulhu
    MissCthulhu
    5/5,
    Great work again!
  6. wdesu
    wdesu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    It looks great but you've uploaded your hylotl ship instead of floran.
    1. JohnGrimm
      Author's Response
      Holy smokes, that was a mistake. Fixing it now.
  7. badboy_zay
    badboy_zay
    5/5,
    it's look amazing! looking forward to see your work for another race's ship :)
  8. CyM
    CyM
    1/5,
    заявленное не соответствует содержанию
    (the claimed not consistent with the content of)
    1. JohnGrimm
      Author's Response
      Sorry about that. Fixed it.