1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. My Very Favorite Gun

kittentamer
    Vera is polished and ready to take out on the town! Unfortunately, Jayne isn't available to model it, hat malfunction, so Inara volunteered.
    Vera.gif

There are 5 versions of Vera so you can polish her up as you explore the 'verse. I hope you don't mind that they are all viewable at tier 1, should save some annoyance for those who would have to re-unlock the tiers. First one is on the anvil, then the rest are on the metalwork station.

You get Banged Up Vera, made from iron on the anvil for starters.
    Fixed Up Vera uses titanium.
    Standard Vera uses ferozium.
    Fine Tuned Vera uses violium.
    Shiny Vera uses impervium with an impressive 3000 DPS. I believe that is on par with tier 10, and Jayne would be proud!

I will work on getting Jayne's cunning hat fixed tomorrow, I'm just too tired to figure out what is wrong with the coding. Fresh view in the morning over some coffee ought to help me straighten out the yarn.
Return to update list...