1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Falcon Punch v4.Zooooooohhh

Want to punch with the fury of Captain Falcon? Me too, so I made it

1. SexualRhinoceros
    So I made Falcon Punch to the best of my ability. It works with a tech which is spawned in via a quest I added. I had to pull the animation from a random sprite sheet I found via Google Images because I'm shit at making sprites. Remember to show ya moves and enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Flare2
    Flare2
    5/5,
    Version: v3.WOAAAAH
    PICKAXES NEVER AGAIN.
  2. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0
    9/10 shit works, now to get it to always be overkill without the explosion. PS: look into tabula rasa support: it's easy to get working if you don't know how to merge recipes into the game's files.
    1. SexualRhinoceros
      Author's Response
      I know how, I just don't want to make it required to use the mod. I also personally have always done spawning via quests as you can see in my modded server:P Thanks though!
  3. Dash_Rendar
    Dash_Rendar
    4/5,
    Version: v2.0
    Looks good, but how do I trigger the quest? I looked in my quest journal but don't see anything new.
  4. Zizzabubu
    Zizzabubu
    3/5,
    Version: 2014-01-08
    i have problem making this working. please can you insert a description where you explain how to install this mod correctly ? :)
    1. SexualRhinoceros
      Author's Response
      take the falconpunch folder in the zip and drop it into the mods folder. :D
  5. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    3/5,
    Version: 2014-01-08
    i think you might be missing a fet things in that zip!
    1. SexualRhinoceros
      Author's Response
      no thats everything! It works when I put it into my vanilla copy of starbound! I don't have any way to craft it or anything so you'll have to do that through either a quest or editing players.config