1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dubstep Gun 3

Wub wub wub.

1. ROFLCopter64bit
    Wub wub wub wub, straight from Saints Row IV.

Current dubstep guns implemented:

Industrial
    dubstep.png
    dubstep2.png
    (Please keep in mind I am horrible at art, if you can do better please notify me)

DJ Table:
    dubstep3.png

How to craft:
    First, craft a record by furnacing 1 tar.
    Then, furnace the record to create a DJ Table.
    The DJ Table is what you use to create dubstep guns.

FAQ:
    Why is the dubstep gun so slow?
    See issue #1 and #2.
    Why isn't the music coming out of the gun, but instead where I was when I shot it?
    See issue #1.
    Why must I wait about 10 seconds for the gun to fire?
    Reload time applies to before you shoot the gun, so nothing I can do.
    Why are the bullets so slow?
    Any faster and it causes the trails to look weird. If anyone knows a fix PLEASE tell me how to fix.
    I don't like these sprites, but I can also draw better.
    Please notify me about this, I would like to use better sprites.
    I would like to suggest something.
    Please do.

Issues/bugs/limitations:
    #1: Music is played through an invisible stationary particle, which means that the 10 second loop plays only at where you shot it, and only when you click, not holding down mouse.
    #2: Dubstep gun's reload time is 13.6sec because the loop is 13.6sec long.
    #3: Reload time applies to before you shoot your gun.
    #4: Many other things. This should be considered beta.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Higuera, Crozan, a1varez and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    3/5,
    Version: 3
    i was happy that you updated this because it never worked for me before and i think (you weren't vary clear on what this update did) that this update was supposed to fix this problem i have... but then i went to test it out and for the first time actually be able to make and use them but when i put the tar in and clicked smelt it started to smelt it but stopped before even 1/8 of the way done and now it doesn't even do that, can you plz try to find whats wrong and update it again
  2. Musical_Mayhem
    Musical_Mayhem
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Idea is very cool, but you need to work on art (obvious)...and it doesn't work for me...
  3. _TheAlex_
    _TheAlex_
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    nexus requires pay??! no no no there only for by premium account you can don't pay
  4. ropefish
    ropefish
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    i love the dubstep gun from SR4! but i cant download this because i have to have an account on nexus. . . . . im poor ;w;
    1. ROFLCopter64bit
      Author's Response
      Bam, no more Nexus.
  5. stardust7671
    stardust7671
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    This guy has made an amazing version of the dubstep gun for starbound but that about it i had problems trying to make it fire so the mod creator needs to fix that other then that its an amazing mod with great art for the weapons i hope in the future the firing problems are fixed for now try it out for yourself