1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated DragonBound 2.4

Dragons and other stuff from the How To Train Your Dragon franchise.

1. Red Death and Terrible Terror

Deader
    WARNING: delete previous version of the mod before updating.
    -Added Red Death as a boss (Not finished yet, mostly because of it's size. I doubt it will be able to walk sometime, but I plan to make it fly in the future.
    -Added Terrible Terror as a neutral monster. (I hope it will fly in the future too)
    -Both NPCs are spawnable through items, which can be crafted at the Hiccup's workbench.
    -There may be few not critical bugs (mostly graphical) with them, I hope I will be able to fix them in the future.
    -Red Death may be very hard to kill, it's powerful enough to kill a character in t10 armor in three hits and has a LOT of health. Although if you will pick a right tactic it may be killed without problems.
Return to update list...