1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Digger Turret Version 1.0.3

Turrets make mining a lot more fun, and now you can ride in your own Digging Mech!

1. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 1.0.3 - Long time since I last checked on things. The mech scripts changed slightly so it needed a very small update. I hope it works for everyone.
  2. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 1.0.2 - Just a small update to clean up a few things. Fixed the recipes for most of the turrets to use more realistic ingredients. Changed in interface to the Fuel Station slightly.
  3. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 1.0.1 - Digger Mech and Fuel Station are now working again. Building the Digger Mech Tech will automatically enable the Digger Mech in the user's head tech.

I think it is time to post to Steam Workshop.
  4. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 1.0.0 - First release that will work with Starbound's 1.0 release. As promised the Digger Turrets work, but the Mech and Fuel station do not.

When installing place the mod in Starbound/mods/
    giraffe_storage is no longer used.
  5. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.2.9 - Update to fix problem with adding Digger Mech to user's tech tree. The questing system changed slightly, so I needed to make a small change to the Digger Mech Quest. If you create the diggermechtech-chip, you should now see the Mech tech under the "Head" tab in your tech-tree.
    tanuki-san likes this.
  6. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.2.8 - Update to make diggers compatible with Glad Giraffe. There were only a few changes required, but the names of the sound file extensions changed. Please let me know if you find any missing sounds.
  7. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.2.7 - This update fixes the problem where the user was being damaged by the mech, and slows the switching into and out of the Mech. Things are much smoother now.
  8. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.2.6 - Digger Mech works again! Ran into many issues that were caused by updates.
    Lok1ch likes this.
  9. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.2.5 - This update simply fixes an issue that came up with the latest patch. There was a slight change to the quest template, and the mod needed to be updated to match.
  10. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.2.4 - Made some bug fixes, and some changes based on feedback from the discussion board. Thanks for you help! and keep the suggestions coming. Added the new fuel types and fixed the problem with getting back two turrets/fuel stations.