1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Crispy's Food & Crops v15 Enraged Koala

Discontinued mod. Aims to improve and expand on food and crop related things.

1. v15 - Birthday Update

CrispyBlockland
    The Frakin Flora expansion has been updated. Please download it.
    It is currently my birthday, and I happen to be up really early. Enjoy the new birthday cake object and pizza objects!

Core v15:
    +Added Birthday Cake object, which drops 4 Birthday Cake Slices
    +Added four different pizzas, one being a new concept called a Pinana. They are objects, like the birthday cake, and drop eight of their respective slices.
    +Most of the .png images have been compressed as much as possible but...
  2. v14 - Fixed that weird "cannot interact with world" bug that was on some worlds.

CrispyBlockland
    The Frackin Flora expansion has been updated to v3, please download that if you have Frackin Flora.

It was happening due to a recipe that had a name that wouldnt work, and the treasurepool trying to spawn it
    misterwho, Inny and sayter like this.
  3. v13 - Stuffs

CrispyBlockland
    Both of the expansions have been updated. You can find them in the "Expansions" spoiler in the overview.

Core v13:
    + Raisins.
    + Expanded default vending machine treasure pool (that doesn't work at the moment)
    + Jelon Juice

Vitsotu Expansion v3:
    + New shadowbulb crop that can be found in the Umbra. It glows in the dark.

Frackin Flora Expansion v2:
    + New shadowbulb crop that can be found in the penumbra. It glows in the dark.
    + A few texture edits of Frackin Flora items.
    + FF specific food...
    misterwho likes this.
  4. Fixed sugar recipe

CrispyBlockland
    oops

Try it now.
  5. v11 - Fixes and stuff

CrispyBlockland
    - Removed remaining work in progress seed extractor stuff, this was not finished and will be in a future update. This has fixed the log errors. (from this mod)
    - Removed unchanged stuff from burlap sack and added a merge. This should make it more compatible should a mod screw with the object.

etc fixes
  6. v10 - Treasure Update

CrispyBlockland
    The Vitsotu patch has been updated, and a Frackin Flora patch has been added. If you have these mods, I recommend a download, these have been added to the overview under expansions.

Treasure encounters:
    + Added three new types of chests you can find in the wild, a normal chest that can contain items from this mod, a burlap sack containing related items, and a book which can generate food recipes.
    + You can find these on almost every planet, including Vitsotu and FrackinFlora planets...
  7. Now the juicer is fixed!

CrispyBlockland
    Looks like the original cause was that there was an invisible 3rd slot DX so now that's all fixed and has been tested, the green apple cider is also back in.
  8. Fixed download (hopefully)

CrispyBlockland
    Yeah looks like I screwed up. This SHOULD be the full mod now.

EDIT: It is.
    sayter and TheBigBlueSerpent like this.
  9. Can now play without Vitsotu

CrispyBlockland
    You can now play this without Vitsotu. There's a patch that will allow crops to grow in Vitsotu biomes.

Removed green apple cider recipe (for now)
    Ramones_fan likes this.
  10. All versions equal 1. Also GIANT additions!

CrispyBlockland
    (v7)
    The versioning system (in my head) has changed. Now all versions equal one. That means the second version was v2 and the third version was v3 and so on. This is so I won't have to spend a lot of time determining if a version was large or small or if it deserves to be a giant one or whatever.

Here's the changes, I might have forgotten some:
    • The crops now generate in the wild!!! This means you can't craft the seeds via the crafting table. You have to actually find the...
    misterwho and sayter like this.