1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Rikharthu
    Rikharthu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
  2. m4tt1e
    m4tt1e
    5/5,
    i installed the mod and i can craft the box but when i place the box it disapears what am i doing wrong
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Stop using this mod on a server that doesn't have it installed.
  3. DimmaDunk
    DimmaDunk
    5/5,
    Destroys the fun of the game itself but for vanilla decorative purposes it is an amazing mod. Some things I never would've known even EXISTED without the help of this mod.
  4. ninjacat313
    ninjacat313
    3/5,
    well it sorta works but its sorta missing lots of thing you cant get the boxes for some reason and it sorta gliches your crafrting becuase i want to spawn in weapons
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Uhhh?? I'm pretty sure you did something wrong then. It's working perfectly fine for myself.
  5. MrFerret
    MrFerret
    5/5,
    amazing mod, lets you create anything you could need or want.
  6. SaRiaX
    SaRiaX
    5/5,
    Works like charm after update, thanks!
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Good to hear!
  7. D1vid123
    D1vid123
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    HELP this happens when I try to play with the Mod

[20:33:21.235] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An
    error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe
    Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'alienstripedblock'
    ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main
  8. Cebeo
    Cebeo
    5/5,
    it would be to fix the bug with the new setting has starbound days ! Thank you .

[20:33:21.235] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe
    _SDL_main
    _console_main
  9. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    lol good :D
  10. agmoyer
    agmoyer
    5/5,
    Awesome mod helps me when trying my modded weapons, The game updated recently and this error occurs with this mod.

[20:33:21.235] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe
    _SDL_main
    _console_main

I know it is this because I got rid of every mod, wiped saves and world saves, and put my mods I created and it works. I added yours and the error occurs. Please help I need your mod.
  11. Sarelth
    Sarelth
    5/5,
    Works great and is a needed tool for testing.
  12. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    5/5,
    This mod is a must-have for any ambitious builder and/or serious beta-tester, as it can allow players to accumulate as much of almost anything imaginable as needed, no matter how impossible they normally are to get. Need to collect 1000 Solarium Stars within 10 minutes? No problem! Need to retrieve a specific item in a quest, but the item normally appears in some randomly-placed dungeon on some randomly-selected planet? No problem! Unable to find something because it was cut from the game? So long as it still exists as an in-game file, then that's not a problem either!

However, with all of that said, I can think of at least 1 way to improve upon this mod. Now I don't know about you, but I personally would love to see randomized melee weapons added to the "Random Equipment Box", including things like flaming axes, Bonehammers, and Eyeswords to name a few. In addition to wanting to use a variety of guns that use up varying amounts of energy (preferably equal to various divisors of my energy bar, such as 20, 30, 40, and 60 if my max energy is 120 for example), which coincidentally also determines their damage-per-shot and rate-of-fire, I'd like a variety of weapons, such as a rapid-firing Eyesword to keep common enemies at bay, or a Bonehammer with a high damage-per-swing for particularly strong and mobile enemies that leave me few opportunities to attack with melee weapons, like Dreadwing.

Oh, and about my previous concern about players that were created before the mod was installed, turns out that, so long as the recipes are defined in player.config, they'll pop up, regardless of when the mod was installed or when the player was created, so there's no need to have players learn the recipes by picking up a certain item. XP
  13. TGamer4
    TGamer4
    5/5,
    I freaking LOVE this thing. II can finally build whatever I want! I an't believe I hadn't heard of this mod up until now! I must tell all the peoples of this mod!
  14. ScryedDragon
    ScryedDragon
    5/5,
    great mod, but Version 1.4.2 is no longer working as of today and needs to be updated. Im using Unstable version.
  15. bordanjright123
    bordanjright123
    5/5,
    Great mod, a lot of fun!
  16. habung82
    habung82
    2/5,
    I can't apply this mod in my game.
    It causes errer;
  17. Maverlyn
    Maverlyn
    5/5,
    Loving this mod :D

I have 1 small problem that i am currently trying to solve.
    I used the spawning box and tried to 3d print every item i could, which lead me to grab *Sewer pipe - small bend?*- something from the box.
    The game didn't like it and crashed.
    Now every time i try to load that character the game crashes.

I'ts not a huge problem to remake everything but if there is any solution to this i would appreciate it greatly :)

I am using mod version 1.4.2 and stable upbeat giraffe build.
    Reinstalled without luck and currently trying unstable builds.

//Maverlyn
  18. Gellycat12345
    Gellycat12345
    4/5,
    This mod is kewl, but there are problems. it crashes my game at the startup loading screen and says the item recipe for 'vanguard pants' dosen't exist or something. please fix this ;-;
  19. ZallCaTor
    ZallCaTor
    5/5,
    This mod makes my show "Captain's Log" possible. So yes, stars to you. Thanks.
  20. Meraxx
    Meraxx
    5/5,
    Would be nice to have in multiplayer but oh well maybe one day