1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Rundell
    Rundell
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    just crashes , but exelent anyway
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Review section is not for technical support. Use the form in the discussion tab and post it there as well. I'll take a look at it if you do that.
  2. gatosardina
    gatosardina
    4/5,
    (read down for bugs)

really good mod to either quickly "level up" a character or build stuff
    it certainly is a "creative mode"

However there are a few "bugs"
    shields do not appear in the red box under the "shields and weapons" nor they do anywhere else
    liquids don't appear anywhere else neither (this includes water, poison, erchius, alien juice, etc
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Shields are randomized equipment but I only realised that later. I should've changed the filter button but that kinda just didn't happen in the end. I'm still looking into a way of generating randomized equipment in a player friendly manner, but the game still doesn't offer much for that. I'll try and make it a higher priority.

As for the liquids, you can't simply spawn liquids, and I just haven't found out the liquid ID's for those you're stating to make liquid guns for all liquids. I honestly thought there wasn't really a reason players wanted it either, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the feedback!
  3. zanderwild
    zanderwild
    5/5,
    rating 5 since i have used it before. However now using the 1/3/3 release I cant find the ultimate box in my crafting. I installed it right but it's just not there.
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Once again, the review section isn't technical support. Use the form found in both the discussion tab and the overview tab and I'll take a look at it.
  4. Thunderblitz
    Thunderblitz
    5/5,
    This is an awesome mod :D
  5. Wazaap
    Wazaap
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  6. ShyFluffy
    ShyFluffy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Thank you so much for this mod and updating it to Upbeat Giraffe. This is easily my favorite Starbound mod because it allows for easy testing and is wonderful to use :) Keep up the awesome work ♥
  7. mtgvoryo
    mtgvoryo
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for updating it to unstable. This is way easier to use than admin.
  8. Agoraphobian
    Agoraphobian
    5/5,
    I used this mod a lot to get my characters back to where they were (after the usual character wipes that some updates brought), but since moving to nightlies, I've missed using it, especially for large-scale construction. Made the game a little more interesting, imo.

tl:dr, Thank you for updating it to Upbeat Giraffe!
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Happy to help :) Keep an eye out to the upcoming update that'll add the new items too if you're planning to build with the new blocks and furniture!
  9. MaxDamark
    MaxDamark
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Great for testing/ building. I like the layout as well because it fits with the whole Starbound scheme. Eager to see what you will add to the new Update !
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      For now, just adding the new items and updating stuff to the upcoming stable. Don't count on too much new stuff, I'm about to start a new job and all that ;-)
  10. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    4/5,
    It's great for testing things, but could you please update it to match with Upbeat Giraffe?
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Working on it. Lots of stuff changed, it takes a while.
  11. HECUStudios
    HECUStudios
    3/5,
    Well, where the hell are the shields? :L
  12. FireSpeed15
    FireSpeed15
    5/5,
    brilliant and helpful, hope you update it to the upcoming update! :D
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Planning on it. :)
  13. Trailhammer
    Trailhammer
    5/5,
    Good mod for messing around or testing stuff out.
  14. sandwich25
    sandwich25
    5/5,
    best cheat mod...i mean testing mod:D
  15. TREV24
    TREV24
    5/5,
    I like it sssoooo rich now
  16. Vincent S. Aquarius
    Vincent S. Aquarius
    5/5,
    amazing
  17. badassgrunt
    badassgrunt
    5/5,
    The weapons change form what it says on the list. Is this normal?
  18. Darkblane257
    Darkblane257
    5/5,
    Excellent, keep up the epic work. :)
  19. hookshark
    hookshark
    3/5,
    PLEASE UPDATE TO RAMPAGING KOALA NIGHTLY
  20. Alex Great
    Alex Great