1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. pingj
    pingj
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    install directions aren't clear enough, can you please make them less complicated so i can understand them. i say this because i have downloaded it. i start up starbound and nothing has changed, making it just like my review, terrible.
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Luckily, you haven't given me any directions to help you out in any way, not even before this review. I start up my day and nothing could've been done preventing this 1 star, making it just like your review, terrible. Except my day wasn't all that bad, actually.
  2. stygs86
    stygs86
    5/5,
    Cool! Thank you for taking the time to put this together. Very useful mod.
  3. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    Awesome, this mod has given me complete recovery from a corrupted file. But now that I have my stuff back, can I remove this mod, without losing all of the vanilla items?
  4. Fyresyth
    Fyresyth
    5/5,
    I've used this Mod for two reasons. 1: Insanly epic strongholds and 2. so I can dig my way to bottom areas with fish. I've renamed the fish harry. he likes cake.
  5. Feathery Dust
    Feathery Dust
    5/5,
    Very fun to mess around with, and helps when checking out complicated mods that require playing for a long time etc. Having a "Mod Box" item would be great!
    1. aMannus
      Author's Response
      Sadly that's not yet possible unless I ask mod authors to add creative mode recipes on their own. Which honestly, probably means that mod box will stay empty forever.
  6. toamatoraskrall
    toamatoraskrall
    5/5,
    it awesome now i can be a show off on multiplayer
  7. Alex1122
    Alex1122
    4/5,
    I did like the mod, but the super matter manipulator cause starbound to crash and made me lose my character
  8. Ragrok
    Ragrok
    5/5,
    Awesome mod!!
  9. ESquidHD
    ESquidHD
    5/5,
    This was a undoubtably usefully mod.
  10. Dstkr9
    Dstkr9
    5/5,
    This is one of the best mods ever
  11. darkgumball6579
    darkgumball6579
    5/5,
    AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is rather useful, and lets me derp around with other mods.
    I'd like this to be compatible with the new rampaging koala in nightly builds.
  12. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Excellent Idea, but could you make the boxes spawn all of the items, as in mods too?
  13. Gerrit2001
    Gerrit2001
    5/5,
    Its excelent, beautifull, and its amazing, finally no more running around to make something such as an village ;)
  14. l3loodMoney
    l3loodMoney
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod, very useful to use if you want to mess around with all the items and try new things.
  15. KennyRU1
    KennyRU1
    5/5,
    Great mod,but it's doesn't work(Sorry for bad english)
  16. LEONIDAS2110
    LEONIDAS2110
    5/5,
    WOW dude, this-is-sooo-awesome...
  17. Gindew
    Gindew
    5/5,
    Cannot say how useful this is! Brilliant Work!
  18. NotSoBrown
    NotSoBrown
    5/5,
    This is a very helpful mod!
  19. wills2011
    wills2011
    5/5,
    this helps so much when you have a low lvl character and wish to test high lvl mods!
  20. Zwiggie
    Zwiggie
    5/5,
    Can You Update the Mod for the Nighty Version of Starbound? :-)