1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Compact Crops 1.4 (CG)

More crops on less land.

1. Mackinz
    [​IMG]

This is my first attempt at actual coding of a mod since the Upbeat Giraffe update. It simply, and effectively, reduces the amount of land necessary to grow crops, and serves as a replacement of the long defunct (and indentically-named) Compact Crops mod by rrgg. If you are tired of the wide spacing of crops in vanilla, and want to make endless fields of Wheat or Sugarcane, then this is the mod for you!

I am confident I fixed all possible issues with this mod, but please let me know if you have any issues or have a suggestion to make.

Installation

Unpack the mod into your \starbound\mods folder and enjoy!

Inter-Mod Compatibility

While I am not opposed to making new versions of Compact Crops that are compatible with mods that add crops to the game, I will not do so without the mod authors permission. As such, I will not distribute a version of Compact Crops for Frackin' Universe (as sayter said no).

In addition, the download of my other mod, More Farming, comes bundled with version of CC that (only) affects MFM.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    brelm17, Passerby, iSnake77 and 12 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4 (CG)
    AWESOME!
  2. Asdren
    Asdren
    5/5,
    Very well done!
  3. Kyofish
    Kyofish
    5/5,
    so useful thanks!
  4. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Very useful to save terrain slots.
  5. Cam Gannon
    Cam Gannon
    5/5,
    This was a good idea and works really well.
  6. brelm17
    brelm17
    5/5,
  7. MChain
    MChain
    5/5,
    finally farms look like farms
  8. sneklemore
    sneklemore
    5/5,