1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Classic glitch head mods reimplemented Angry Koala

Brings back the glitch "hairstyles" from Chucklechargen

1. Pazius
    [​IMG]
    The coolest glitch heads from the web character generator were removed supposedly due to conflicting with the facial animations. Now you can have them back if you are willing to sacrifice those.

Extract in mods/

Will conflict with mods that modify glitch.species. The head mods are accessible without glitch.species file but only through hacking player saves.
    I tried to __merge the changes, but either I did something wrong or that only works for .config files.

Going online while using these should make you appear hairless to other players.

Nexus mirror:
    www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/181/

Recent Updates

1. Crash fix for beta v. Angry Koala

Recent Reviews

1. Ev1l0rd
    Ev1l0rd
    5/5,
    Version: Angry Koala
    I updated the mod to enraged koala! You can check it out somewhere on the mod page
  2. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    3/5,
    Nice work, though this needs to be updated to take advantage of the merge and overwrite functions so that this mod can be made more compatable with other mods. Take a look at any of the more recent hairstyle mods for an example of how to do this.

Also, someone was wondering if I could include this mod's resources into my community hairstyles pack. You may want to update your mod so that it'll now display what kinds of permissions others have with regards to this mod (such as whether or not this mod's resources can be modified or included into mod packs, and if so, whether or not permission is needed).
    1. Pazius
      Author's Response
      I'll get around to merging the files as soon as I have time.
      Since the sprites are by Chucklefish I can't claim any sort of ownership over them. All I did was rip them from the chargen and modify them to the new sprite format so use them as you please and give credit if you feel it's due.
  3. EmRA
    EmRA
    5/5,
    These head mods are the very reason I play a Glitch, thank you!
  4. Baron Solace
    Baron Solace
    3/5,
    Version: 2013-12-16
    Makes my game crash
    1. Pazius
      Author's Response
      I have uploaded a fix. Report any further issues.
  5. Simi
    Simi
    5/5,
    I love this!
  6. Seria-Myouna
    Seria-Myouna
    5/5,
    This is awesome. Thank you for putting these heads back in the game. I'd totally forgotten about these too @.@
  7. Sigurd Aginulfus
    Sigurd Aginulfus
    5/5,
    Been waiting for this one. Thanks for making the Glitch even better.
  8. Gogeta
    Gogeta
    5/5,
    Forgot about these, nice work.