1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Chicken Tosser 1.2

It tosses chickens where you want 'em.

1. dantronix
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Version 1.2 / Enraged Koala

This mod allows you to toss chickens. They don't seem to stick around between adventures or exiting/entering games but it works pretty well and it's fun.
    screen01.png

I know there's already a Chicken Gun but it doesn't appear to work in Angry Furious Koala and it hasn't been updated since December. So, I made my own.

Use
    Craft at your Crafting Table or Tabula Rasa for only a pixel.

Installation Instructions
    Extract the "Chicken Tosser" folder into the mods directory, under your game installion folder. Typically, this is C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\.

So, the destination folder should be something like this:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Chicken Tosser\

Additional Information
    I may or may not continue to update this mod. It works well right now, but for the chickens not sticking around between coming/going. I don't know how to fix that or if it's even possible.

A few known bugs I know about:
    1. If you toss them to the left they come out upside down. I also don't think there's an easy fix for that.
    2. Sometimes the first shot comes out without a projectile graphic (egg or chicken)
    3. Chickens aren't persistent. I just noticed a brand new mod that addresses this. Perhaps I'll use it to glean knowledge on fixing persistence in this mod when I get some time.
      Check it out, here: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/tcgs-chicken-clones.1596/
    If you know of a way to address any of these issues please to let me know.

Tested in Enraged Koala, in Windows only. Please let me know if you have issues.

Feedback
    I make mods for features that I would like to have but I truly appreciate the fact that you might enjoy them as well. Please feel free to review, rate, and make suggestions. Your feedback is much appreciated and, based on my available time, could easily influence the direction of my mods. Thank you!

Release Log
    Version 1.2

Updated for Enraged Koala
    Version 1.1

Updated for Furious Koala

Version 1.0

First release. All new!

All Dantronix Mods
    Interesting Starter Swords
    [​IMG]

Invisible Clothes
    [​IMG]

Real Ninja Stuff
    [​IMG]

Modulars
    [​IMG]

Ridiculous Giant Effing Swords
    [​IMG]

Jesus H. Christ
    [​IMG]

Chicken Tosser
    [​IMG]

Breakable Ship Objects
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala Support
  2. Furious Koala Update

Recent Reviews

1. zeskorion
    zeskorion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    its lovely. needs a robotic chicken toser tho
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
  2. Supreme Suprise
    Supreme Suprise
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Fun stuff. Adds life to any ol' planet. I was also going to crack a joke, but I'm too chicken.
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      Much like, this! :D
  3. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    :D fun!