1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Chests Plus Mod v1.4

More chests than you can handle!

1. moggers87
    moggers87
    1/5,
    Version: v1.4
    As much as I'd like to rate this mod higher, it doesn't work. I can get the book, but no new recipes appear in my crafting table. Tried with both an old character and a new one.
  2. loki_magikill
    loki_magikill
    3/5,
    Five-stars worth thought, four-stars worth effort, zero-star worth results. In average, three stars. Why zero-star results you ask? Doesn't work on my side. Crafted the Old Book, says new recipes, goes to crafting table, nothing. Went to Nexus Forum, used install method stated. Still nothing. Even worse, using the method in from Nexus Forum disabled all my other mods. BTW you could use a update to make the mod a modpack or something, or just one standalone folder. It's better and easier for people that way.
    Sorry if I talked too much, and I hope you would make the mod work perfectly. Thanks for reading.
  3. endertrot
    endertrot
    3/5,
    good mod but i cant craft any of the chests with the crafting table or the Tabula Rasa. I don't now if its just me or what, but yeah good mod!
  4. GeoGraf
    GeoGraf
    5/5,
    really great mod
  5. leakcim78
    leakcim78
    4/5,
    Very good idea !
  6. killooo
    killooo
    5/5,
    Thanks!
  7. Murlocking
    Murlocking
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3
    This is only a few words that mean a lot.
    This should be in vanilla version.
    1. iPwnned
      Author's Response
      Thanks for thinking its vanilla game worthy :)
  8. Sc0rpi0n_k1ng
    Sc0rpi0n_k1ng
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Excellent, Works much better since the .modinfo file update. Just drag, drop and there was no conflicts. And works right away with the Tabula Rasa
    1. iPwnned
      Author's Response
      Good to know you like the new installation!
  9. LOCSA_XIII
    LOCSA_XIII
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    you could add a diamond version and durasteel , platin and so on
    1. iPwnned
      Author's Response
      Will look into it expect something for the v1.2
  10. TheWill
    TheWill
    5/5,
    Version: Indignant Koala
    Good mod!
  11. UrASmurf
    UrASmurf
    5/5,
    Looks good, will be using this a lot now! Thanks :)
  12. CJoker3221
    CJoker3221
    5/5,
    This is awesome but would be even more if you added a locking function to these chests :)
  13. Agent Abbott
    Agent Abbott
    4/5,
    16 slots just aint enough. Thanks a lot man.
  14. Dwayne169
    Dwayne169
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod, These chests are very helpful especially the gold chest with the size of the ships cargo storage, its HUGE!
  15. sixxes
    sixxes
    5/5,
    Huge step in storage, reminds me of the Minecraft mod Iron Chests and I love it. A small chest with the same contents of a ship locker is awesome.

I really hope these are invisible in multiplayer too- if people can't see the chest, they can't steal from you! It's genius!