1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeze's Weapon Pack v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes

A weapon pack made by Cheezemaniac, it contains a variety of weapons.

1. Nanotech Bolt and three tier 6 ultra upgrades for R&C weapons.

Cheezemaniac
    The Nanotech Bolt is craftable at the Megacorp anvil for 50 bolts, one impervium compound, one cerulium compound and one ferozium compound.
    Three Ultra tier upgrades for Ratchet & Clank mega weapons craftable at the Megacorp anvil with the mega versions and a few nanotech bolts..
    The Ultra Heavy Lancer, compared to it's mega version it now shoots faster and is able to set enemies on fire, good stuff.
    The Ultra Liquid Nitrogen Gun, it now does frostburn damage over time, you see it's so darn cold that it starts too burn, just how cold is that.
    The Ultra Multi-Star, Shurkens thrown by this beauty now first split in two after hitting something and after hitting something again it splits in two again, it's freaking magic.
    • I've altered the mega- multistar and liquid nitrogen gun to be more different from the original one, they now look pretty sick.
    Minor Balance Changes, some guns shoot a little faster some a little slower, the progression has them increase as they grow stronger. It's very minor so I doubt anyone can tell the difference, but it's there.
    • I've also changed the .modinfo name to be more accurate, and the folder name to be more accurate.
    Be sure to delete the old folder (Cheezemod) to avoid duplication and conflicts if you were using an older version!
    Don't worry though, nothing in game is lost or changed by having this folder name changed. It works just like any other update.

[​IMG]
    Enjoy!
    ~Cheeze
    Vith likes this.
Return to update list...