1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeze's Weapon Pack v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes

A weapon pack made by Cheezemaniac, it contains a variety of weapons.

1. Three "Mega" Upgrades for weapons, the Blitz Cannon and the Raritanium bolt, also lots of fixes.

Cheezemaniac
    Huge update this time.
    • I've made the Raritanium bolt craftable at the Megacorp Anvil, it's crafted by combining 1 refined Rubium, 1 refined Violium, 1 refined Aegisalt and 50 bolts.
    • I've made three new mega upgrades available for three guns at the Megacorp anvil.
    - The Mega Heavy Lancer is crafted by 4 Raritanium bolts and the Heavy Lancer. It's a little faster and it's able to shock nearby enemies when it hits an enemy.
    - The Mega Liquid Nitrogen Gun is crafted by 6 Raritanium bolts and the Nitrogen Gun. The nitrogen travels faster and lasts longer thus it has a much larger range.
    - The Mega Multi-Star is crafted by 5 Raritanium bolts and the Multi-Star. It splits up in 3 stars instead of two after hitting an enemy.
    • I've added the Blitz Cannon, which is a stronger version of the Blitz Gun craftable at the Megacorp Anvil for 6 Titanium Bolts and the Blitz Gun, it shoots out more projectiles and it has a neat electric shock to it.
    • I've also fixed some bugs I came along, so everything should be much better.

With such a huge update I couldn't leave without a screenshot.

[​IMG]
    Enjoy!
Return to update list...