1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cheat Box 1.05

Add a Cheat Box to get various item for free

1. ThiefNeo
    ThiefNeo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.04
    Awesome for Mod Reviews.
  2. Islid
    Islid
    5/5,
    Quite useful! The constant resets really frustrated me and turned me off from playing the game for a short while, but discovering this (and finding it quite easy to install, the instructions are very clear) was a great help. I was able to quickly return to the level I was at before, and then I simply threw out the cheat box I had and haven't made another one since.

I'm sort of irked that at least one individual felt the need to rate this mod based on their feelings on using some kind of creative/cheat mode in games… the mod itself functions very well, does exactly what's described, and best of all - is completely optional! If you don't like it, don't install it, easy as that. :P
  3. the_creeper_kid1
    the_creeper_kid1
    5/5,
    thank god you made this. my ship and planet got wiped due to a jerk with a lagg machine of a gun.
  4. hansol420
    hansol420
    5/5,
    Thank you very much. Although I haven't installed it yet to try, this is what I really needed. In fact, I don't usually use mod but my save file is somehow gone and I really didn't want to start over. Thanks again
  5. alan88
    alan88
    5/5,
    thank you for the fix..i would not create another character without this mod..its awesome.
  6. narlindo
    narlindo
    5/5,
    it´s working just fine now :D thank you for the updade :)
    7 of 5
  7. narlindo
    narlindo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    well... im haveing the same problem as M1chael & dandubya,im holding it and cant do nothing, "Perfectly Gereic item".
  8. M1chael
    M1chael
    5/5,
    @dandubya You're not alone. I'm also having this problem with the "Perfectly Generic Item". I believe it has to do with something wrong while installing the mod.
  9. dandubya
    dandubya
    5/5,
    I don't want to hurt your star rating in case I'm doing something wrong, but the ordinary green box is in game, I can craft it, but if I put it in 1-0 slot and make active, while I see the 'hand' icon indicating i'm holding it, nothing appears and am unable to place in world. I can open inventory and move the item about there but can't see in characters hands and thusly place in world to use. Is this only me? v.enraged
  10. Hero link
    Hero link
    5/5,
    Thank you for this mod i hope it works becuase i was at the end of the game when this updated and i lost alllllllll of my stuff
  11. hundhammer
    hundhammer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    nice lovin' it :D
  12. thetoto02120
    thetoto02120
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Perso sa marche pas
  13. poopoop
    poopoop