1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bun's FF Hair Mods v1.5 [Enraged Koala]

Numerous Final Fantasy hairstyles for the Human race!

1. SmileyBun
    Latest update:
    [​IMG]
    ____________________________________________________________________​

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Installing:

1. Download and extract Bun's FF Hair Mod.zip file in your mods folder under ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods
    The Steam folder should be found under C:\Program Files (x86) by default installation.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Yoseiri, Englie, DevGru and 12 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Kurainee
    Kurainee
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 [Enraged Koala]
    i love this so so much! buuut... i cant use it..?
  2. squirtwood
    squirtwood
    5/5,
    This is an exquisite mod and I love it to bits!
    Please update it when you can :(
  3. feyarts
    feyarts
    5/5,
    first of all I love FF. Secondly, I have been trying to understand how I can put my OC on the game and your mod satisfied me for both of the purpose and it's working great!! high5 for awesome job!!
  4. Spitfyre
    Spitfyre
    5/5,
    Thank you very much for this mod! It was a must for my small server. I was going to create a new character and then as I scrolled down... Wardrobe :')
  5. ArthurAEF
    ArthurAEF
    5/5,
    Simple and baeutfull
  6. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    I rated this before at five stars before the Cloud's uniform was added, and now I wish I could go higher. Absolutely favorite mod. I'd put Cloud in every game, I love him so much.
  7. Orangesky
    Orangesky
    5/5,
    Love this mod! I really like the animation on lightning's clothing. Great Job :D
  8. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4 [Furious Koala]
    For whatever reason I always pick the Human race over any other in games that give a choice. This mod (wonderfully done, btw) makes the humans I create feel much less bland. Always love to see FF content, and hope for more. *Cough*CLOUD'SOUTFITS*Cough*
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Good news! Cloud's outfit is available in the mod now :D!
  9. Lucrecia
    Lucrecia
    5/5,
    I really enjoy the style this brings into Starbound, excellent work!
  10. AmazonValkyrie
    AmazonValkyrie
    5/5,
    Incredible! So much shape and detail rendered with so few colors! I could learn a lesson for rendering hair from you. Thanks for this gorgeous mod! Oh, and I'd adore to have the chance to contribute Terra's outfit for this mod :) Let me know ^_^ She's my favorite character from Final Fantasy.
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the download :D! I would love to work with you on outfits!
      However, since I don't have an ETA for the outfits' release yet and this mod is listed under hairstyles, you're more than welcomed to create the first FF outfit mod with Terra's outfit! I will be there to support it!