1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Babelrap's masks mod(with sword) Mojito

Four masks with different abilites! And they glow!

1. Babelrap
    Hi! Babelrap here with his first mod ever, the masks mod! It features four different masks with their own special powers!

To make each one you will first need a blank that you can make by hand with just wood,then you take that to the Metalwork Station and with the right ingredients you can make 1 of 4 masks.

Voidflower: A mask that absorbs sunlight and converts it to energy,also you can glide!

Bullet: A mask that increases run speed with no fall damage!

Vaporpunk: A mask made for underwater exploration!

Fryed: A mask that's...uh...yea...it's on fire and um...i don't know how to put it out sooo...

And every single mask glows! Free of charge!

Also included is the strange(and colorful) Chromaspada sword! Just make sure you have rainbow wood on hand to make it!

Thanks in advance if you download this mod as it's probably going to be the last one I make as well.Let me know about any problems and i'll see if I can fix them and also what you think of the masks.

The rar file's name is Voidflower btw,since it was the first one i made,the others are still in there though.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Hollo116 likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Babelrap's masks mod(with sword and extra!)