1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avian Missionary Class Cruiser v 1.5 (Upbeat Giraffe)

A ship that was used to spread the word of Kluex throughout the stars. (Upgradable!)

1. Fit
    This Avian Missionary Cruiser was used by the Avians to spread the word of Kluex into hostile space. The cannon on the front was for "self defense", what it is used for now is up to you.

(3/25/16) : This ship currently is not 100% working with the nightly, the new teleporters in the nightly do not spawn because there is no room for it to do so. Use with caution when starting a new save in the nightly! (Working on a fix)

2015-02-09_00002.jpg

The ship is based off of an Ancient Egyptian temple called the Temple of Philae. My ultimate goal when making this ship was to make a Avian themed ship that didn't consist of a pyramid like structure, but still maintaining the style and theme that the Avian assets already included in the game have created.

Thanks to Chucklefish for establishing the avian ship style and color pallet, and making this space bird simulator.

aviant5.png
    -The ship itself is up-gradable up until Tier 5. Tier 5 is the placeholder for tiers 6-8.

=Comments, critique, and feedback are all greatly appreciated.=
    Don't be afraid to rate this ship with a low amount of stars either! Please tell me what you do or don't like! Also, if there is an annoyance or bug you find let me know in the mod's thread, my profile, or a review.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Jincko_S!Z_X
    Jincko_S!Z_X
    5/5,
    Version: v 1.5 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    I think, it's the best ship for avian.
    1. Fit
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Glad you like it <3
  2. christopher4545
    christopher4545
    4/5,
    Version: v 1.5 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    I haven't played it yet but is this the fully upgraded ship and does it work with other mods
    1. Fit
      Author's Response
      The current fully upgraded ship is the small sprite below the main image. I have not been up to date with current changes in the game, so if any progression critical items bound to ship upgrading may not be present in its current state.
  3. eguym123
    eguym123
    5/5,
    Version: V 1.3 (Nightly)
    Great job
  4. Wulfens
    Wulfens
    3/5,
    Version: v1.1 Enraged Koala
    I love the design of this, it was just what I was looking for but for some reason I got really bad lag when I was on the ship, which is pretty weird since I can use more graphic mods like the Firefly ship without any problems. :(
    1. Fit
      Author's Response
      While it does not look like you are active anymore, a few days ago it randomly came to me as to why there were FPS issues on the ship! It is a fixed now.
  5. Johadree
    Johadree
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0 (Furious Koala)
    Looks really awesome especially for Avians. But is this multiplayer compatible like some other mods I have seen?
    1. Fit
      Author's Response
      Like other ship mods it has to be installed by everyone you are playing multiplayer with.
      The other players also need to install the ship whichever race you installed it on/ are using it on as well.
      If they don't have it installed they can still go on your ship, it will just look like a mess to them.