LeeJohn
Last Activity:
Jul 10, 2019

Share This Page

LeeJohn

Phantasmal Quasar, Male, from Poland

Huh. Been a while since I've been to that forum that would somehow absorb 3/4 of my life... But now that I'm back... *Evil laughter* Nov 29, 2015

LeeJohn was last seen:
Jul 10, 2019
    1. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Huh. Been a while since I've been to that forum that would somehow absorb 3/4 of my life... But now that I'm back... *Evil laughter*
    2. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      If any modder is looking for a decently-skilled pixel artist, I'm willing to help.
      1. Kayuko likes this.
      2. lazarus78
        lazarus78
        Now that someone offers, all my ideas seem to have decided to take a vacation from my mind.
        Apr 30, 2015
      3. LeeJohn
        LeeJohn
        Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.
        May 1, 2015
    3. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      I just realized that my profile pic looks as if it intended to say, "I'm tired of this $h!t..."
    4. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Rise and shine, Corps, rise and … shine. Not that I wish … to imply that you have been sleeping on … the job.
    5. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Sandwich man? Really?
    6. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      I feel like everybody in corps has had enough of my ideas to last a lifetime.
    7. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Happy new year everyone!
    8. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      0x49 0x610x640x6d0x690x720x65 0x740x680x610x74 0x790x6f0x75 0x740x720x690x650x640x2e
    9. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      And, Uh... Two followers?
    10. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      I. AM. FINALLY. HOME! I feel alive again!
    11. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Can't wait for some other rank...
    12. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Can't decide what causes greater anticipation for me... Half life 3 or Mass Effect 4?
    13. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer ROCKS! Anyway, if anybody's interested in playing, my origin name is "TurianFleet".
    14. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      I woke up the other day with a thought "What mysteries do the stars hide...?"
    15. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Exploring the universe of Starbound and Mass Effect, really makes you wonder...
    16. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Did anyone see Raptoral's Kraken?
    17. Squidgi
      Squidgi
      Look at you, roleplayer to be over here
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LeeJohn
        LeeJohn
        Should I start being scared now?
        Mar 23, 2014
      3. Squidgi
        Squidgi
        Yes~
        Mar 23, 2014
      4. LeeJohn
        LeeJohn
        You know... I'd like to, but there's nothing scary around.
        Mar 23, 2014
    18. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Should anybody wonder, what am I doing in Benny's Brigade... I'm a major there, since BB was in "Corporations" section.
    19. Crazyon
      Crazyon
      Hmmm.
      *Lurk*
      1. LeeJohn
        LeeJohn
        What's up?
        Feb 21, 2014
      2. Crazyon
        Crazyon
        Not much, just simply lurking.
        Feb 21, 2014
    20. LeeJohn
      LeeJohn
      Yay, Kubastach now uses my werewolf profile picture!
  • About

Character name: Lee John Burns
    Appearance: 179 cm tall, short black hair, pretty muscular. If not seen wearing suit, wears a combat armor.
    Attitude: Calm, easy-going person, with a little bit of psychopathic tendencies.
    Favourite combat armor: Legend Mk16.9c with carbon fibre pattern and red details (current)
    Favourite spaceship: M.T.S. Normandy SR3 [white and black color with red details] (current)
    Favourite weapon: m.THANIX Mk6.3 assault rifle
    Tech: Omni-tool (aka HWC - holographic wrist computer), personal kinetic barrier, energy dash, nano-tech personal life maintenance system.
    Backstory: John was born and raised in a human colony on Mars. His father was a general, mother president of a well known company. When he was 17, his home colony got destroyed. The memories from the invasion of humanoidal machine race haunt him up till the present day. He was the only survivor in the city where he lived, thanks to his unbelievable will to live. That was why John hated war... Every death he heard of, seen , etc. reminded him of view of his parents' corpses. He graduated from one of the best colleges in the known universe and joined the military with hope, that he could be the one to make a difference and stop the bloodshed. He advanced from lieutenant, to lieutenant commander (when he set his first headshot record), to commander (when he set another two records) to general pretty quick and soon led humannity to the victory in the first contact war with Sevetreon empire. He was awarded many medals in this part of his life. One day however he woke up, and realised that his aim to make peace, by joining the militaty was naive. Soon he decided to retire. Shortly after that he created Interdimensional Industries, along with his younger brother. The company was not really a success and John got a job offer from MinervaTech company. He accepted it, leaving his family business behind, to start a new chapter in his life. The company was begginingly dedicated to making peace among human race. (It was yet before humanity realised that there are races in the universe other than Sevetreon. We were not able to travel between planetary systems back then.) It was the most powerful company on earth, it muted several wars with money, other with it's influence... In other words: peace, peace everywhere. Then avians made the peaceful first contact. They saw the potential of humanity, and wanted to help it advance to space era, and so they did. That was the time, when people starded percieving things defferently, and MinervaTech (called PeaceLabs inc. back then) got pushed out of the giant-everything-controlling-giant-corporations margin, into an abyss... They needed to change their profile to survive and so they did, PeaceLabs inc. transformed into MinervaTech and started militay research and manufacturing (pretty ironic, given their prime purpose eh?) Soon, when the president of the company died, John took over, and led the company to the state, you can see right now.

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    dr4cer

Signature

"It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul."