1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Connorses's Art [TAKING REQUESTS!]

Discussion in 'Art' started by Connorses, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

Hey I'm sorry I didn't do this a LONG TIME AGO, I actually am completing the sketches fairly quickly so if there are any new requests, BRING 'EM ON and I'll see if I can do something within a week this time... Sorry if it's too late for this one to be useful for what you were doing. What do you think of the outfit? It's kind of tricky to interpret what the pixel art is suppose to be sometimes.
    dryheld_lines.png

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  2. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

heyyyy man I just noticed it's been almost a year since you posted in my art requests, you still want a drawing of a guy with some chickens?

3. epicness403

epicness403 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sure no need to rush though

4. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

haha, I thought I'd post a WIP I wanted to go into more detail on the outfit but I don't have a lot of detail from the sprites alone, maybe I'll just wing it.

Attached Files:

5. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Can you draw me a penguin mafia leader?

6. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

WHY NOT
    I had a little fun with this one
    might even color it.

More likely though, I'll do that thing, where once I've uploaded a thing I won't want to go back and change it. :wut: :wut: :wut: :wut:

Attached Files:

7. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

It looks great :rofl:

8. The Mage Of Mist

The Mage Of Mist Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]
    Could you draw my Floran, Thorn-Dancer and her pet snake, Radish together please? ^^

9. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

OF COURSE I WILL THEY'RE ADORBS O-O

10. The Mage Of Mist

11. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

just posting to say I have in fact started working on something this afternoon. it's only been, what, a month? Although I'm not entirely sure what that outfit should look like when scaled up. It kinda looks like a keyhole sweater?? The pixel art just looks a little odd... I've made decent progress on the pose/faces but any thoughts on what to do when I add clothes would be helpful. :L

I'm doing this to help me learn drawing so I'm taking my time.

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I am watching this thread now for developments. I'd love to see what you put out in the future! :D

13. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

Progress on Thorn and Radish! Should be basically done by tomorrow. tnr-web.PNG

Kaiachi and Owl_Stalker like this.
  14. The Mage Of Mist

Sorry for not replying earlier o.o; Was busy with college work.
    That looks awesome! They look so cute and happy together! X3

15. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Hi! If it isn't too much to ask, could you give these fellas a shot?
    Cowboy Songs.png
    It's an Avali child and a Novakid with a question mark for a face. If you could do that, I would be grateful.

16. Connorses

Connorses Big Damn Hero

I finally got this to a place that I like it. It took me longer than it should have but I learned a great deal about SAI and I'm glad I took the time to mess around with tools. I'm proud of this one.

Thorn n Radish.png

@Vurrunna - I may try drawing those guys, I shouldn't make any guarantees what with how long I've been taking. :p For some reason I haven't tried drawing any Novakids yet, which is a crime because they're a badass race. So I'll probably get around to it. :L

The Mage Of Mist and Kaiachi like this.
  17. The Mage Of Mist

Too cute! The picture is awesome, and I am also glad you took the time to mess around with tools :p
    Also I agree, Novakids are a badass race. ^^