Saying hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Maron, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Maron

Maron Guest

Hi!

I'm Maron. Think I've been following (not that much playing) the game for about a year or two now? Since the recent update it got me interested again. Already posted a few things on this forum in the last couple of days, but hadn't gotten around to introducing myself yet. So I just wanted to say hi! :DD
    I'm looking into multiplayer atm, trying to find some people to play throughout starbound with, made a thread for that in the multiplayer section, just letting you know (...am I allowed to say this here? Let me know if not!).

2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Hey! Welcome (properly) to the forums!

3. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome.

4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Welcome to the forums! What race do you play as? Novakid? (I haven't gotten a chance to play as one of them yet...)

5. Maron

Maron Guest

Nope, just a human. Is there a big difference in techs though, among races? Or is it mainly just the appearance of things? I've actually only ever played as a human. xD

6. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

Welcome

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I THINK it's mainly just the appearance, though I haven't played in the newest update yet. *shrugs*

8. Maron

Maron Guest

Really?? Then you haven't done the missions yet? Unless they were included in unstable and you played that..? I wouldn't know cause I've only played stable. It's so much more different than the last big update. It finally starts feeling like an actual game, instead of just virtual lego.
    (I actually just made a floran. I call him Lafayette. He's vegetarian). :DD

9. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

No, my computer died. I don't know anything about missions or anything... >_>

11. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Greeting. Welcome to the Forum. ^^

12. Maron

Maron Guest

Oh damn that really sucks. My computer sometimes suddenly 'dies' too (something about the videocard), sometimes for weeks or even months. So I know what it feels like xD Good luck with that.

Alkanthe likes this.
  13. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Hello there!

And to answer the one question, novakids have craftable guns, but that's about it.

14. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Welcome buddy! let me ask you, which race are you?

15. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Welcome to the forums!