Orange Blueprints.

Discussion in 'W:R General Discussion' started by Shintuan, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Shintuan

Shintuan Space Hobo

I just came back to the game since some of my friends started showing interest in it again. However the good wiki I used before is closed down and the other one remains incomplete, with the link to the orange blueprint pdf no longer working. Could someone provide me with information on the orange blueprints where I get each one and what each unique effect does. This will greatly help us decide where to farm and gear up our characters.

• Rabarbra

Rabarbra Void-Bound Voyager

The orange recipes. I cannot remember all of them, but I will provide you with as much information as I can.

All classes:
      There is the Westhaven Arena tunic which gives +40 physical resist and is dropped by grizzly chapter 1
      Blood medallion gives +1000 hp dropped by barbuda chapter 2
      Prismatic band gives +7 focus and is dropped by the slurge chapter 2
      Dread thorn dagger dropped by boss on chapter 3 gives poison aura
      Midnight cowl gives nimble, which gives you a chance to dodge attacks, dropped by barbuda chapter 4
      Glorbungle's trident gives salvage, which doubles item drop rate, dropped by Glorbungle chapter 5
      Carapace armor reduces the maximum amount of damage that can be taken from 1 attack to 40% of max hp up to 6 times per chapter, dropped by omen beetle chapter 5
      Mark of retribution dropped by the commander on chapter 6, gives 1 extra life per chapter
      Pendant of resonance, mana shield absorbs 50% of damage taken and takes SP instead, dropped by cryssalis chapter 6
      Cjulien skirmish helme dropped by boss chapter 7, gives splash which does 50% of critical damage to nearby enemies
      Apprentice robe, undead aura summons allied skeletons onto the battlefield, dropped by litch apprentice chapter 8
      Soul loop, leech +50 heals you for 50 hp when you do critical damage, dropped by blood golem chapter 9
      Gladiator's helm gives resist ice/stun +75, dropped by the chest (both the chicken chest and the lucky chest) on epic crawl
      Lofton's firebrand gives fire-strike which sets enemies on fire, dropped same way as glaciator's helm

Class specific:
      All of these can be found in the same way as gladiator's helm

Warrior:
      Demon tooth necklace gives +4 war cry
      Gleemer +4 killing blow

Elementalist:
      Don't remember the name, but there is a chestpiece that gives bonus to either power or evoke
      Don't remember the other one

Cleric:
      Something something Cudgel, gives +4 divine blade
      Don't know the other one

Assassin:
      Ring that gives backstab bonus
      Something that does something with potions

Requiem:
      Finally there is of course Requiem, dropped by chapter 10 boss (name not revealed due to spoilers) with a 10% drop chance. Each chapter cleared in succession before that gives it an additional 10% chance to drop.
      Requiem has 4 stats:

[Random orange stat]
      [HP +2500/dmg +250]
      [Random blue stat]
      [All skills/runes +2]

All orange recipes are only dropped by bosses on epic difficulty with the exception of class specific items, Lofton's firebrand and Gladiator's helm. Ordinary bosses will drop a recipe 50% of the time, while secret bosses will always drop a recipe.

That is all I remember. I hope it was of help to you.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015