1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Jan goal missed?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Ellary, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

I bet one non-compliment on each available day
    (I CANT POSSIBLY LOOSE!) or win :(

2. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

We have a High-roller here!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422315963][/DOUBLEPOST]Unstable update. All bets are closed (Because I'll be playing it ). Now we just wait and see who gets the grand prize and who will go home weeping like a child.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  3. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

@BloodyFingers not that I know of. I don't think quoting Monty Python is anything unusual... hell, I sing the Universe song on an almost daily basis.

4. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

If you actually read my posts instead of always deleting everything after the first few words you'd know.

5. BloodyFingers

Ahh, I see now. Well, quoting Monthy Python near a Glitch is quite problematic, see? That explains it.

Zouleena likes this.
  6. Khuur

Khuur Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd like to place a bet. I bet 10% of the house's earnings on the house winning. BloodyFingers you sly dog you.

Perhaps I will also bet a screenshot of my ship that the dragon will break on January 30, and the update will be made so it always was. Nonlinear cause and event and all that. Where were you when the dragon broke?

7. Jellypuff

Jellypuff Subatomic Cosmonaut

Place a hypothetical bet.

I bet a piece of toast on "someday".

8. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Put a real bet on! I'll bet you 70,000 Pixels you can't guess stable update date.

9. Jellypuff

Jellypuff Subatomic Cosmonaut

Since thou haven't specified the conditions of thy bet, i shall continue to place mine bets on "someday".

Your pixels against mine yonder piece of toast.
    Have at thee!

10. BloodyFingers

Your bet is already there. You mentioned something about mondays sucking, so the betting algorithm interpreted that as a bet and guesstimate.
    Your bet is also there. No take backs...
    And as I said, house rules. I can place bets on every day of the year and lose all of those. House takes all. But I *am* the house.

11. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Oh but wait.. I guessed 2013, and clearly that's not possible. So I'll change my prediction to the 32nd January.

Pingeh likes this.
  12. BloodyFingers

Told you, no take backs. Also I'll want that deLorean with full tank...

Pingeh and The | Suit like this.
  13. BloodyFingers

Whooop, it seems that the chips are falling in place for a jan 28! Who bet on jan 28?

DarthTrethon likes this.
  14. RavenX

RavenX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looked like Owl_Stalker.

15. Benanator

Benanator Phantasmal Quasar

If I say I did, do I win everything? If so, I did. If not, please disregard.

16. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I was the man of 28, with the cyanide bagels!

17. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

I hope you don't eat all 16 of those at once. That could give you a stomachache.

18. BloodyFingers

It will be if it is released today. Also there's GMT to account for, and the fact that a few others placed bets on multiple days, including today. Except in that case they won today, and lost every other day.
    I would also like to remind @Heartstrings that no one placed a date for a bet this month. Which is sad. I could go for a date...

19. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Doubters who questioned CF's ability to deliver the stable this month should prepare their formal apology speeches and get ready to weep.

Heartstrings, Darklight and SivCorp like this.
  20. Starbug

Starbug Guest

I'll wait till the devs issue a similarly grovelling apology for the sub-optimal early access program use and update schedule and spurious permabans for some of my friends.

Boshed, _Q_ and Nimeni like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.