1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Phobosares

Phobosares Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would LOVE to see a new version. Preferably with extra races + gear.

justnsbuzz and D9sinc like this.
  2. Fantasme

Fantasme Orbital Explorer

for some reason, I am unable to go into space. When I try to interact with the navigation chair, nothing happens.

Also, I cannot interact with either of the beds on the ship. help please?

3. justnsbuzz

justnsbuzz Big Damn Hero

is this mod still active? it would be nice to see other races on, maybe salarian, quarian, or even batarian. and any chances on there being more music from the original game added to this mod?

4. luke496

luke496 Void-Bound Voyager

I am also curious on this matter.

5. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I don't think so the last update on this mod was in March of this year and the mod author hasn't been on these forums since April of this year so either they have stopped working on this mod or they are behind closed doors on an update and it's taking longer than they expected, but that's just my speculation on the matter.

6. WSkD

WSkD Big Damn Hero

Mod does not work. Have tried all different Custom-Race-Interfaces, starting with other mods, no other mods (except interfaces), nothing.
    No Normandy.
    No different races.
    Am I missing something or is this mod simply out of date or broken? (I am asking, because other old mods still work, 'cept this one)

7. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

This mod hasn't been updated in a long time and the mod author hasn't been on here for almost as long IDK why the mod isn't working for you it seems to work for everyone else though :/ I'm sorry I wish I could be of help.

8. WSkD

WSkD Big Damn Hero

Yeah~ just strange that it works for all everyone else =(
    At least the Halo and Doctor Who Mods are working n;.;n
    Thanks for your reply D9sinc!

9. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

No problem I wish you luck and hopefully they will pick this mod back up since I'm interested to see where it will go especially with the new update scheduled for January :)

10. Formerpeace

Formerpeace Big Damn Hero

How can I craft 'Refined Eezo'? Is there a way to get some?

11. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I believe you need to put 8 Eezo in a furnace to get one Refined Eezo.

12. justnsbuzz

justnsbuzz Big Damn Hero

i think maybe salarians would be the next species on the list. batarians shouldnt be that far behind. wish there was an easier way to contribute ideas

13. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

I'm going to have a proposal of some content to be added to SMEE. I just need to get a prototype working. A little teaser perhaps?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  14. justnsbuzz

justnsbuzz Big Damn Hero

so with the new HUGE update they came out with, how long do you think it would take for the SMEE mod to become compatable with the new update?

15. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Who knows the mod authors haven't been on since the last stable update and they haven't listen or read any of the suggestions/questions/ideas from the people on here. I kind of hope they are still working on it, but TBH i'm not exactly holding my breath.

16. Gonzo18

Gonzo18 Subatomic Cosmonaut

the most of my favorite mods are "dead" atm :(

17. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

There are still some good mods out there whose mod authors have been very active all the way through and will still be updating their mods. And hey why not explore the mods list you might like or substitute the mods you like, but are no longer active.

18. Lockerd

Lockerd Orbital Explorer

oh gods please don't be dead, I wanna get my maco and roll with all the eezo I can stuff into my ship. I WANT TO BE A TURIAN AGAIN!

19. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

I see nobody cares to check my Normandy SR2 proposal? Oh fine. Then I guess this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It is a prototype with some SR1 assets used and lots of stuff to correct. Currently v. Enraged Koala, waiting for SMEE's author to update the mod. If it doesn't happen for too long, I'll update it myself, maybe even ask SMEE team for the ability to take over.

is not going to pick your interest either. Oh well, I tried. Shepard, please forgive me for not having high enough paragon score.

ToxicAudri, YodaMorpheus7 and Gonzo18 like this.
  20. YodaMorpheus7

YodaMorpheus7 Big Damn Hero

That. Was. Awesome! I don't care about your paragon score! Upload it right now! Or I will hold my breath like a little girl. Or something. Also, could you update it to Upbeat Giraffe? It's really annoying how I can't play any of the mods I like because of a new version. Also, with the implementation of A.Is, It would be an interesting idea to add E.D to the new version.
    imgres-7.jpg You can't say no to a cute cat picture! Yes you can.