New race

Discussion in 'Other' started by kangoo595, Dec 18, 2014.

?

What would you like to see most?

1. Walrus Vikings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Big cat Greeks

100.0%
  1. kangoo595

kangoo595 Void-Bound Voyager

I know it's getting really close for the new update to come out and i am really excited. But, for the next update i have an idea. The races in starboard currently are really really cool, I love the idea of basing them from different civilisations through history for example the novakid are cowboys, the hyotl are samurai or rather from feudal Japan, the avian are based of middle-eastern civilisations like Egypt, the glitch are medieval Europe and the apex are futuristic whilst humans are near-future. Oh and the florans are tribal. I also love the fact the different races are different earth creatures, the hyotl are fish avians are birds etc. So with these two ideas in mind I thought up of what I think would be a great race:

Big cat, ancient Greeks. first of all I think this would be a good idea because there isn't a mammal creature sure there is Apex but they are monkeys and cats are totally different. And, secondly we don't have a race that is representing a civilisation from the Mediterranean like Greeks or Romans. Finally I am sure you are all familiar with Spartan Leonidas in my eyes he is so lion-like heck, even his name has leo in it which is half of lion and the latin for lion is leo-panthera. Anyway i think this would be a cool race with a lot of room for designing armour and weapons for and also a ship could be like a chariot or something. I was also thinking about a race based off vikings but not sure what creature or thing would make a good viking yet. Thank you for reading :)

Ahsoka and Biirdy Daysleeper like this.
  2. Feera

Feera Subatomic Cosmonaut

lol!! I have to say, nice idea, good reasoning :) ... I'd be for it! I know there are plenty of cat lovers here, too!

3. clonerex123

clonerex123 Void-Bound Voyager

4. Hakuna

Hakuna Void-Bound Voyager

Apex are more like the retro idea of future. Walruses could be vikings :p

5. kangoo595

kangoo595 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes that is a perfect fit for vikings :) a walrus race would be amazing, and yes you are right apex is the retro side of future

6. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Avians are based of of Mayan civilization.

It makes more sense to me for any kind of cat race to be based off of Egypt, actually. Because Egypt.

Pain Cake likes this.
  7. Pain Cake

Pain Cake Space Hobo

I absolutely love your logic here.