1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

[Unstable] iLoveBacons Server [11/04 Build]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Bacon, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plum_Soda

Plum_Soda Aquatic Astronaut

It doesn't. Me and a friend are having the same issue with your server.

2. Cirom

Cirom Cosmic Narwhal

This issue only happens in the server. I tested it in singleplayer, and my ship's loading perfectly fine.

3. It's one client-server related bug on latest build. For now wiping the client files fixed the black screens, not sure if they return, if so, poke me. ;)

Plum_Soda likes this.
  4. Cirom

Cirom Cosmic Narwhal

Weeelp, server was slain again. ;< Seems it was just an ordinary crash this time.

.. Do you think we went a bit overboard with the music? ;D

Heartstrings likes this.
  5. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

I tried to connect and it says the server doesn't exist.

6. @Son0fgrim @Cirom We eat Bacon, therefore we are.

And server is back up, not worrying much waiting for unstable branch, then unstable server. :D

7. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Isn't the server already unstable?
    Zing!

Cirom and Bacon like this.
  8. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

9. aw, but it's back still. Reporting the crash logs to devs, already collected 7 different types of crashes!

Heartstrings likes this.
  10. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

Is the server updated to the newest nightly build? because I still can't connect.

11. Pitaden

Pitaden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm getting the same error as Son0fgrim is.

12. @Son0fgrim @Pitaden @Heartstrings
    The server is updated and back up. The recent build as well, the nightly / unstable are incredible hard to update because steamcmd doesn't work (this is a dedicated server).
    That was why the odd crashes!

13. Smith232

Smith232 Space Hobo

So, I kept trying to connect to your server, i tried and tried, and it error'd every time. Then, I go and I try other servers, then come back here. I got onto it from starbound servers eventually, and make a party (Having minor lag spikes, I attributed to me having lags + many people by me) so off me and my new friend go, and the ship doesn't stop, Ever. Eventually, I leave the game, come back here, and it hit me. This is Nightly build, I was on Stable. *MegaFacepalm*

14. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

I keep getting the same error over and over.

15. The main IP without the port, runs stable! But lol. Still the ship travel loop is a starbound issue on higher concurrency servers, to be fixed!

What Error? Server should be up now.

16. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

Same one I screenshotted.

17. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

It's broken again, hooray!

18. It was being updated, it's now on latest build again. ;)

19. Smith232

Smith232 Space Hobo

Wait, your running two servers off the same IP, one stable, one nightly... What...? Um. Well then. That's good to know. Now.

20. Yes, stable is the main one, but it doesn't uses all the resources of the server, so nightly is also able to run on it, the instability comes from nightly itself, many times requiring more than a restart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.