Avali Nexus the 12th: Fluffified Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Corosar, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Nah, my work area was easy. In fact, I'm already finished with it.

Also, just a repeat:

Niha, Reks, and possibly Yol have left and are journeying across Celarra. Reks likely won't be back for a time.

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// yeah, i saw that one, though i wonder if we would be able to move 'ValiReks to the ship.

3. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Given that Reks knows where Celarra is, that's possible. Not entirely necessary, though. It's up to you guys for that, since she's effectively at your mercy.

4. gonzogonz

// *KIDNAPS REKS AND TAKES HER ON THE WILDEST RIDE*

5. Myifee

Myifee Guest

*wounds reopen* T-too wild...

Intrebute likes this.
  6. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

//god damnit off character White, put her back!!

7. gonzogonz

// NEVER! *tosses Reks into a shuttle and flies off*

8. Myifee

Myifee Guest

*slowly bleeds out*

9. SCN-3_<NULL>

//*shuttle unable to fly*
    //since my body is in coma, off character me is a cyber elf, I just fired your engines

10. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

// Yeah, how are you?

11. SCN-3_<NULL>

12. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*she followed them wishing to explore celarra with reks and Niha not minding tagging along her tail wagging behind her as she followed them more than happy to just explore especially with someone that she really cared for*

//Yol does not do much as it is it would be nice to have her have a purpose in RP otherwise.... she would be in the forest talking to trees.....

13. Mc Fow1er

*walking through the forrest eating some fruits with her friend* So, want me to take you to my ship and you can live in the park? Sure, if there's fruits I'll be able to live off of. Yeah, there are. Then, yes. The reason I ask is because as you said you wont last very long in your current state, and there's nothing that will hunt you. As long as I can get a food scource that will last I can do fine on my own in there. Perfect, I'll take you there now then. *she holds onto him and then they beam up to her ship* Oh I guess I should introduce you to Sam. Hey Sam! I brought something that's gonna live on the ship for a while! *the tall muscular avali pokes out from a door way* Wha- *gasp* Puppy! What!? Yeah he's just staying on the ship till his leg has healed. Okay, so what do you wnat me to watch him while your gone? No just wanted you to know why there was an animal that wasn't a bird or small wild life in the park. Ah, so are you going to head to those coordinates yet? No, need to still get people to come and join me, I don't want to go alone. Well there's me. No I mean like my friends, your my big sister. There's a difference. Well I'll show him to the park and you go and get your frieds, okay? Sure, okay just follow her to the park. Okay. Are you talkig to him? Yeah, I can talk to animals now, apparentally the awnser to that question lyes at those coordinats. Okay then... Come on boy, lets go to the park. *he follows Sam down some corridors to the park* Alright back down to the planet.

*she beams down to where she was and heads toward Alpha's airbase*

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  14. SCN-3_<NULL>

*the airfield seemed pretty inactive and maybe deserted, there were no sortie for the past few weeks the jets are parked beside the runway where the tricopter base drones idle under the shadow below the wings*

15. Mc Fow1er

Huh, weird... Alpha?! Hello? *she walks inside* Hey Alpha! Where you buddy?

16. SCN-3_<NULL>

*it's laying on the maintaince table with its eyes closed, occasionally twitch and grunts while sleeping*
    *it has been like that for weeks now, something tells you it is best not to disturb it for the moment*

17. Mc Fow1er

*she quitely walks over to him, she doesn't touch him but she examines him and raises an eyebrow in confusion* Weird...Wonder what's wrong with him... *she quietly walks off but as she turns the corner she trips over a toolbox and lands of her hands with a thud* *she just mouths* Oh please don't have let that have woken him... *she looks over her shoulder at him*

18. SCN-3_<NULL>

*just a twich and a grunt from it then it resumes its quiet slumber*

19. Mc Fow1er

*sigh of relief* *she get up her hands now burning and aching from the sudden impact* Ow... *she walks out shaking her hands to try get rid of the pain* I'll just leave him a note... *she pulls out a piece of paper and writes on it "Hey Alpha, when you find this could you please press the buton on the little device when your ready to com and help me, it's a one use and it will open a warp portal to my ship. Please only use it when you are ready to because I need help with this excursion/rescue mission. The portal will remain open for 5 minutes, bring what you need. and places it on a table with a small device that looks similar to one of her nodes"*

20. SCN-3_<NULL>

//I've asked this before but I'll ask again. You guys prefer when Alpha/Null wakes up it either loses all of its memory, its newer memories lost but retaining its past memory(before meeting the people on the nexus and losing its previous home), gone berserk, showing signs of a dying computer, just normal.
    //of course it'll be revert back to normal once it is recover from the above effect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.