RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"That Neko's tails are just about as vulnerable as a Succubi's?" Lilly half-jokingly replied, shifting and curling her tail around to rest in her lap as she sat.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera dashed forward to attack the girl with her claw hands, her movement seemingly random. It wasn't like normal fighting, almost like fighting a drunken person, her attacks were coming from odd angle, enough to make it difficult to block.
    "Hmmm" The man backed away from E,ber's attack, Darcia attacking from another angle. He swooped in with his claw, but the man block it, like Ember, and an orb dispensed from his wrist "ah I get it, aim for the wrist piece Ember" The man kept his composure, despite being figured out.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar kinda just stood back, watching the scene like a passerby.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

After a couple more hits, Drosera stepped back, looking back at the keys. She took one of them and inserted it into the dragons mouth. The eyes on it changed to have a small dragon as pupils and shot into the air again. When the dragon head chomped her, her appearance was similar, but with minor changes. Her colors were changed to be similar to Tar's, and her wings looked like his. When the girl came in for an attack, Drosera blocked it with no issue, grinning and hitting her back, immediately knocking her to the ground.

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was sitting cross legged now, resting his chin on his hand. Watching Drosera with a dreamy sorta look.

Ominethious likes this.
  6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

With one more punch, she swung down, hard enough to shake the ground just a little onto her chest "revenge is sweet" Drosera said grinning. The girl coughed up blood and said "y-you bitch" before closing her eyes.

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled and clapped for Drosera. "Great job Drosera! You make an awesome Dragon!"

8. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten giggled. "No. Never make a bet with me because I always win!'

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

As Omin was now completeing a few gun designs, there was a noise coming down his steps. Looking over curriously he saw Rix, and a large coffin-like meyal box.

Walking over to Rix Omin asked, "So, is this that expirimental Armor Alias was talking about?"

Rix had chuckled, carting it to the middle of the room by Dolly he nodded, and said, "Yep, however, i have to drive a truck i parked outside back to Imperion, so.. Good luck with you!"

Rix then waved, stepping back up the stairs, and out the door.

Omin, now full of curiosity, had opened the Cryogenic coffin to be struck in suprise to a small core sitting in it.

"Why did THIS need such a large container, and were's the suit?"

Omin thought to himself. He then took the core out of it, and tried to carefully warm it. ((Will add more on, I have to leave for school))

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember glanced back to Darcia and nodded, jumping back for a moment, before dashing forward for a flaming punch, this time directing the flames at the device as she attacked.
    "I can't really argue with that." Lilly chuckled.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"You think?" Drosera hit a button on the side of the dragon, it dispensed the key and it turned back to it's normal walking form. Drosera looked like her normal self again.
    Darcia swung at him at the same time, he dove back "right then, guess I'll have to be leaving then"
    The guy with glasses never really saw it coming, he saw Loppe run in directly after and held his hands up "you win, take the elves" he said without any form of resistance "w-wait really? That's it?" He nodded.

12. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

Adi and Corn were relieved that they were gonna get to leave the building. However, they remained quiet and stared at the new people; they had never seen anyone like them growing up in their village and the neighboring human towns. "Don' let him keep our gliders..." "Yeah, they're all we have left from our old home..."

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten sat there grinning and then said. "You know... I Just realized I can't get up..."

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Can't get up?" Lilly asked, looking pretty confused as she glanced over to kitten.

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten frowned. "if I stand up... my tails gonna smack the chair..."

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly giggled a bit, standing a moving beside Kitten as she said "Oh? Too bad~", stretching for a moment as she said "Guess you're stuck there." teasingly.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Mmmm..." Tar hummed, standing up to greet her,"I wouldn't be surprised if a whole lot of Dragons were going to line up at your front door to win you over tomorrow morning. But really, that was amazing!"

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"You aren't going anywhere." Ember said, trying to jump at him with a fiery punch again, missing as he disappeared in the smoke.
    As it cleared, she looked around for the man to no avail, he'd already gone.
    She shook her head in frustration, mumbling "He just runs off? Really?" as she wwalked back over to Darcia.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  19. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten frowned and dropped his head on the table. "So not fair..."

20. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The spider crawled around over his face to distract him at first, before taking refuge on the small of his back as he surrendered. She clung there a while, waiting to see what he would do, hoping he didn't realize where she'd skittered to on his body.