1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Gun Assembly 1.2.1

Break guns into parts, assemble parts into guns! Gun customization.

1. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I am using the stable version and I did put the gun in the top like in the little demonstration and I haven't got the 3 split pieces.

2. Healthire

Healthire Can't Most Program the Least

Then I have no idea what the issue would be. Any errors in starbound.log?

3. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

How do I check the Starbound.log files?

4. Healthire

It's in your starbound folder. Open the game, put a few weapons in the gun assembly station. Then open starbound.log, copy it to pastebin.com, and link it here.

5. Mikiea

Mikiea Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Houston, we have a problem.

I have the creative mode mod, and XS corporation mechs. I figure it has to be creative mode not being compatible, because if I uninstall it, the problem fixes itself.

If I have the creative mode mod installed, the Gun Assembly Station does not show up in the crafting menu. I've tried with all tiers and everything else but I can't get it without uninstalling that first. Is there any way around this? kthnxvrymuchbai

6. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I have those 2 mods (as well as many others) and I get the GAS crafting option in the Metalwork station (You need a Robotic Crafting table) if you haven't already though you can just download Tabula Rasa and you could get it for 1 pixel. Hope this helps.

7. Mikiea

I figured out the problem. It was taking up the space of the RCT so I had to cheat it in :3

8. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Ah i wonder why that was Oh well as long as you got it I guess that's all that matters good luck and enjoy:D.

9. SonicKen

SonicKen Void-Bound Voyager

RCT?
    what's that?[DOUBLEPOST=1410816037][/DOUBLEPOST]

I see it in the crafting menus..... but when i tried to break apart a gun it doesn't do anything.....

10. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

It's the same with me I don't know what causes this and neither does the mod author unfortunately :/ I checked my assests and even tried reinstalling it but nothing. :/

Also RCT stands for Robotic Crafting Table.

11. Mikiea

I think I know the problem solution. If you have Creative Mode mod installed, the RCT is under Furniture not Items. Another suolution is using Starcheat. other than that then you can't get he Assembly Station.

12. DeathsArt

DeathsArt Aquatic Astronaut

You think, with some editing, something like this could be used with saplings? (Such as splitting the bark and leafs to make your own tree)

13. Healthire

Maybe! Probably!

14. mechanicus

mechanicus Void-Bound Voyager

ok so I unzipped the file added it to the right folder, but it is not appearing as an item i can craft. suggestions?

15. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Tabula Rasa or the Robotic Crafting Table.

16. mechanicus

mechanicus Void-Bound Voyager

I can not craft the gun assembler

17. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Download the Tabula Rasa mod it will appear in there for free if it doesn't appear than it's possible it's a mod conflict

18. Thommas

Thommas Lucky Number 13

So are guns sold by Mushroooooom Merchants randomly generated? Or Pre-Made

19. BipedSnowman

BipedSnowman Void-Bound Voyager

Will this be made to work with the unstable branch?

20. Healthire

Probably not! I might get around to updating it before stable is updated.