1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Ya wacka ! How about a broadcast of Fallout music ( Galaxy News Radio ) whilst we're at it ?

Gindew likes this.
  2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Bringing this back to a Mod Disscussion, the Halloween Stuff is coming around half way through October. #finally

Starbound playa likes this.
  3. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Just dawned on me, 3.0 was nearly 40 Update ago... holy jesus, since when!?

Starbound playa and crazygreggy like this.
  4. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

hey guys. my laptop has a problem. its windows 8 but do you know how to fix this? it wont play a video on youtube but on internet explorer it will but no sound comes from either. can you help me with this? also if you do i <3 you :3[DOUBLEPOST=1413558698][/DOUBLEPOST]
    how i met your dirty table. *how i met your mother theme starts playing*

Gindew likes this.
  5. crazygreggy

No experience with Win 8 I'm afraid . I have heard a number of people with it complaining about incompatibility though . Check Google and see if other folk have had the same issue . Can you use a different browser ? ( Chrome for eg. )

Starbound playa and Gindew like this.
  6. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I too can't help you, i am on OSX Yosemite :) like crazygreggy said, Google is your best bet.

7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

becuase i'm so bad at being a Modder and keeping to schedules. i am being more deadicated than ever to get at least 1 Update in the week prior to Halloween :rofl: i am so bad at updates haha

8. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Have no idea where i put my GindewMod Folder, maybe in that weird Folder called Poopie? why do i name Folders like that...

9. crazygreggy

Sigmund Freud would have a field day with that little revelation.

10. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

To put your mind at rest, i am not dead... as far as i know i am not in the Nethersphere yet, but i am quite cold so you never know!

11. crazygreggy

Just watch out for the Mistress and you'll be OK . At least they let you have one phone call.....

12. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Hopefully i get Seb, i dread the thought of the Mistress's Introduction Package... Clara, is it over?

13. crazygreggy

LOL! Really looking forward to the final next weekend! Totally understand their aversion to cremation - no remains to process into more Cybermen .....actually , a Cyberman race for Starbound....hmmm. That's got possibilities. Can see them as an off shoot of the Glitch where most Glitch adopted a medieval lifestyle some chose a more modernistic approach and became acquisitive and aggressive - Cybermen!

14. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Omg a Cyberman Mod! Cyberbound!!

I am so excited for the Finale, Missy is amazing :D

15. crazygreggy

Been a long term fan of Michelle Gomez and I was gobsmacked when her big reveal came up! I really didn't think that the DW team would tackle that old chestnut of a female regeneration but having the master do it was inspired. As for Cyberbound! yep! I'm all for it. Cybermen, Cybermats, snapping empty heads, they could easily be a glitch only agaran-style menace!
    Looking forward to watching the finale and finally seeing the new UNIT crew again. Really love Kate! And her cracker-dog sidekick. Wonder which Dr she'll be tipping the hat to this time round?

16. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

OMG i got 30 Subscribers on YouTube! Since when have people liked my videos? LOL

17. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

sorry guys i havent been online alot because of pc problems. had to get a new pc

Gindew likes this.
  18. crazygreggy

That's always an issue. I get rather irritable if I don't get online at least once a day - kind of like needing to have my morning pot of tea. ( Or is that tea of pot? Always difficult to separate them....)

19. crazygreggy

OH! Speaking of Cyberbound - in the words of one of the Marx Brothers ( Karl probably) " There ain't no sanity clause! "

Gindew likes this.
  20. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

literally waiting for the next update to arrive, i mean seriously. i can't be bothered with Nightly because half the time it crashes, Unstable is 99.9% the same as Stable. so to be honest i can't be bothered to even start Starbound up once you see and obtain everything.
    Although i am mega excited to get 1.0 and beyond!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.