1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

The teams have been autobalanced. You are now on the mushroom team
    *poof no spaceship*
    o3o

2. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

I was going to post a actual message but then i realise people always misunderstand what i mean, soo..
    tl;dr
    waiting for the update 2 play
    also starcheat creator is a moron
    yay

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

so far... prepare your butt to loos your planets. the nightly creats new universe files[DOUBLEPOST=1413922115][/DOUBLEPOST]
    language please!

4. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Last i checked "Moron" wasnt a swear word, soo..

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

politeness is a key to living is society. And i thnik you know this fact.

6. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

The key to living is society?
    Of course, i thnik I know that, dont I? :DD

Fact. Of course its a fact.
    The fact of opinion, ya silly snaik. :3

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

hello everyone, I'm needing your opinions,

how does that looks like?
    web-test-1.png

8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Nice, but the handle is really impractical.
    BUT MAGIC PASTEL PONIES, so who cares?

9. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

is any of these better?
    web-test-handle-1.png
    whit this handle the t9 version looks more like a one hand sword than a dagger...

10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Heres the problem, while the side of the handle facing the enemy would protect your hand from their sword, the ohter side of the handle would be where your hoof is, so if they hit your sword in that direction it would break your hoof.
    Also as much as a human could not give a fuck and break his hand i cant really imagine a pony being able to even hold it properly, so yeah the part over the handle to protect your hoof/hand should be on only one side, you know, like a cutlass?

tl;dr: handle is durrpy dun maik sense pls fix

11. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

In Starbound none of the ponies actually hold the sword, it just floats above them, so your arguments are 100% invalid :lickitung:

Look pretty cool, maybe a wider blade to make it seem more like a dagger (short and wide vs. long and thin)

12. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

in fact the handle was always meant to just give a good grip to the wielder and to protect the hand.

it protects the hand by stopping the blade of the opponent going down the sword blade to stops it from degrading the grip of the knight.
    the cutlass 1 sided handle is made so that you can use it quickly since it is lighter than a sword. it is also not needing such heavy protection since the curved blade is made to protect the wielder and to attack with more power than a normal solider would with a sword.[DOUBLEPOST=1414604666][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i think i just need to make them shorter, make it pointier and to size the handle down by a bit, making the blade wider would make it look like a heavier sword.

13. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

What im trying to say is that the handle is like the Keyblade's handle, so..

The keyblade handle just breaks your.. you know, deh video.

14. Christovski

Ponies don't physically touch the weapon in Starbound so who cares :rofl:

Why should Cobra do extra work for something that has no impact on Starbound ponies :lickitung: Starbound is silly science fiction not super srs hard science fact

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  15. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

1. One of these.. creepy... ponex things might get their weird "hooves" on them.
    2. Yeah but I had to object just because i felt like it.

:lickitung:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  16. Snowfyre

Snowfyre Scruffy Nerf-Herder

got any news about how your doing with the mod? haven't heard anything from you for a few days now

17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i've got a job too... and i sleep almost all day long when i come at home, i'm on a half year rush so... ya but i'm still working on the modpack and i'm still making things work better... now i go to sleep *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

18. Christovski

Yeah I try not to pester Cobra cause work suuuuuuck :rofl:

19. Saren_662

Saren_662 Void-Bound Voyager

Why you just dont ponify some non-pony armors? Like this.(Its from Hellgate: London)[​IMG]

20. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i don't think that you are aware that making an armor takes a ton of time and that i am a literal *censored* at pixel art... all my weapons are from 3D models i made... an armor would take me forever and i don't have time for that. normally, I'm beeing helped by a guy named Deciton_Reven for the armors. the pack is now containing 7 armors, 3 decorative full suit, some a ponex armor and an invisible armor.