1. These forums have moved. You can find the community for Lenna's Inception on Reddit or joining the developers on Discord.

the game it will not work on Java 7 67

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by foxchild1x, Oct 11, 2014.

1. foxchild1x

foxchild1x Poptop Tamer

what version of Java do you recommend is it doesn't work with any of the current ones

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

The fastest way to sort these things out is to shoot me an email at bytten.games@gmail.com. Would that be all right? Please also include:
      • Which operating system you're on.
      • Which version of Lenna's Inception you have (e.g. if the file you downloaded was lennasinception_beta3a.zip, your version is beta3a).
      • If you're on Windows, did you try running it via the .exe?
      • Which version of Java do you have installed (if you know)?

• foxchild1x

foxchild1x Poptop Tamer

I'm using version 67 of java 7
        my operating system is Windows 7
        beta4b and beta4a both do not work
        they both ask me to install Java already have it installed and I reinstalled it twice and that did not fix issue

• tccoxon

I've tested it on Java 7 update 67, and it worked for me. Could you send me an email? I need to collect some more information in order to help you. Thanks. bytten.games@gmail.com

• foxchild1x

foxchild1x Poptop Tamer

I fix my issue butt this is good for everybody to know you need the 64 bit version offline java to

tccoxon likes this.
            • tccoxon

Thanks for sharing the solution. :)

I guess you have to have 64-bit Java on a 64-bit Windows 7 machine then. Good to know!