1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Galaxy Citizen - The Number 1 Starbound Community | Roleplay

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by haydee, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydee

haydee Twenty-three is number one

2. Fiber Wire

Fiber Wire Void-Bound Voyager

Gotcha, thanks.

3. haydee

Bump!

4. haydee

bump!

5. Revv

Revv Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Server seems good but why are there no mobs? There are some armour pieces that require the Hardened carapace which you can only get from mobs. Also there's no way to get pixels unless you can find dungeons that haven't already been raided?
    Other than that it does seem quite good and I really like the way you have the starting planet set up!

6. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

It's a roleplaying server. Not a survival server. It's all RP based.

7. Revv

Revv Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Did the server just go down I got client-server connectin no longer valid?

8. UltLolwut

UltLolwut Tentacle Wrangler

Is it working? It seems to be down right when I was considering joining it along some friends... It's just a downtime, right?

9. Feera

Feera Subatomic Cosmonaut

I tried connecting, but no luck =( .. hope it comes back up soon!

10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Ah, sorry guys!
    Server is down right now while we do some work on it, for more info please head over to our website.
    Thanks for showing interest in GC!

11. UltLolwut

Thought it was still related to the griefers you guys mentioned, which was rather weird for me seeing as that was a month ago. So... how long until it's back?

12. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

We're working on the solution staffside, and Haydee was $5 on the server payment. It's still processing, and we should be up as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

13. Feera

Feera Subatomic Cosmonaut

Neat =3 good to know it's going to be active again! Thanks for the quick response!

14. IneptGamer

IneptGamer Aquatic Astronaut

Just checked out the webpage and I have to admit this is exactly what I have been looking for. I am trying to get a feel for the new updates so as soon as everything is pushed to stable I plan on joining you all. Hope to you see you in game.

UltLolwut likes this.
  15. Albino Axolotl

Albino Axolotl Star Wrangler

No mobs, that's pointless.

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Mobs cause excess lag, impeding RP and making the server much harder to play.
    It is not meant to be played like vanilla survival.

17. Albino Axolotl

Albino Axolotl Star Wrangler

I liked it when it was mixed.

18. UltLolwut

WHA- The server is working again? I checked their homepage and it said Online but I don't trust on that much, it said the same before...

19. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Currently peopel are unable to join, we're working something out on the back end right now. It was, however, very much up, running, and functioning earlier!

20. UltLolwut

Aaaawww, god dang it. I'll try joining it tomorrow with some friends. Probably alone, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.