1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Is "The Starbound Chronicle" Still being made?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Feathery Dust, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

I enjoyed The Starbound Chronicle, but I noticed it's no longer being updated, why is that? Or are they just taking a break?

Cloudhopper and dropdead like this.
  2. Uzkniso

Uzkniso Big Damn Hero

I, too, wish to know if this is going to be ever updated.

3. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You should Summon @mollygos [ by using
    [ down, down-forward, forward + attack ]- as the chronicle is under her purview.
    =========
    Though I faintly remember being said - due to lack of time dealing with all things Chucklefish it would be halted till further notice.

That comic artist they got was fantastic. Wish she was still putting out the strips.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  4. Feathery Dust

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  5. I've been summoned!

The Starbound Chronicle is a thing I really really enjoyed making each month, but I just haven't had the time since I moved here. Dealing with loads of other stuff at the moment. I'd really love to bring it back in the future and make it even better-- I've been brainstorming ways to do that. :)

So you haven't seen the last of it! I'm sorry it's been gone for awhile, but it's nice to hear that people enjoyed it.

6. Feathery Dust

That's great to know! Can't wait until the next one! ^^

Uzkniso likes this.
  7. The | Suit

Serenity likes this.
  8. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

See? Even Ryu is crying because the Chronicle hasn't been updated in awhile.

9. Feathery Dust

Not really. Besides, a summoning circle is more fun.

Serenity likes this.
  10. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

I always enjoyed reading it, and it kept me up-to-date on the latest news. But in recent months, I've hardly gotten any!
    The last one I got was in May, and I have every one to date archived in my inbox. Did I just get out of the mailing loop? or are they not making them anymore?

11. Feathery Dust

This topic was already brought up, and Mollygos said that she'll bring it back someday, but it'll take a while ^_^
    So you didn't get out of the mailing loop, it's just that the game takes priority (I'm pretty sure that's what she said, can't remember for sure)

Auraknight likes this.
  12. The | Suit

13. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

Ah, thanks much! That makes sense, also something more to look forward to in the future!

14. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Merged with the existing thread.