Pixel Dragonith's Sprites N' Stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dragonith, Mar 24, 2013.

1. MrDrMuffinPants

MrDrMuffinPants Void-Bound Voyager

Its been forever since I did a request but i come back now to ask for the bab, Groot.

2. Tomato Master

Tomato Master Noob Simulator 2014

3. euhim

euhim Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  4. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

5. Setsy

Setsy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

6. ShamanMcLamie

ShamanMcLamie Big Damn Hero

Hi I was wondering if you could make a sprite for a custom race I suggested called the Woz. Bellow is a link to their suggestion page.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/woz-the-greedy-and-exploitative.83937/

The gist of them is that they're a race of Liquid Gel Humanoids that have Steam punk style. In terms of the ultimate design I'm actually not too concerned with specific details just the parameters it should follow. So on certain matters like Gender, Color, Head styling, and dress I'll leave to you, unless you prefer I provide more specifics. Listed below are what I'm looking to see and expectations.

Shape wise they'll look like Humans. So probably just recolor the Human Sprites from the game.

Color they come in an array of colors so feel free to make the Woz any color you like.

Feel free to choose the gender shape male, or female it doesn't matter.

The Woz have head styling that emulate hair. Feel free to choose a head style, but I'd prefer something that fits their steampunk style. Another thing if you'd like is add maybe something like horns, tentacles, cat, or bunny ears to show off their head shape varieties.

Dress wise once again I'm not too concerned with the exact design just that it appears steampunk.

One thing I'd like to see and more interested in knowing if it could be done well on the base sprite is having a bubble affect showing the bubbles throughout the Woz body.

7. beari78

beari78 Guest

Hm... could you do Yato from Noragami?
    [/spoiler]

[​IMG]

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Check the thread title mate!

9. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

lol wut O_O

10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Oooh you're good...

11. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

Good at what?

12. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Hey Dragonith, can you sprite
    The huge ass scissor blades Ryuko used in the kill la kill ova? The ones that were so big she cut Honnouji apart with.[​IMG]

thanks!

13. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

Can you add these to my request?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. @Dargona1018
    Sprite-Gomez2.png
    They ain't tall city buildings but... MEH.
    @AEykzel
    Sprite-AEykzel.png
    @DarkNovakid
    Sprite-Yato.png
    Still gotta watch this later.~
    @MrDrMuffinPants
    Sprite-Groot.png
    @ShamanMcLamie
    Sprite-Woz Race.png
    FIIIIIINE.
    Sprite-Thresh.png
    [​IMG]
    No, you get a sloth instead.
    Sprite-Sloth.png

AND THAT'S EVERYONE.
    [​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maybe on the soldiers. Titan's waaaaaay too complex though.

15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Yay! They look awesome, as usual. Sorry I ended up requesting twice, I forgot about the sloth. :rofl:

16. MrDrMuffinPants

MrDrMuffinPants Void-Bound Voyager

I was thinking big groot but idgaf he so flippin CUTE e-e
    Im gonna go back to watching my movie about bears cause bears are great,

Dragonith likes this.
  17. euhim

euhim Void-Bound Voyager

• USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST. Reason: Spam. Expires: One month.
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES EYE SYESESEYSVFFHUIERGUIERHFGHVUIPGHRFHWERFGWEROFN[DOUBLEPOST=1410159341][/DOUBLEPOST]
    GIOERHGERHFGUIERHFGERHGIOERGBIORTJNGBNGGGRTKGRTUGKGVRIRGPRTNGVBVRBVR[DOUBLEPOST=1410159399][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ERHFUIHREJKFGERUIOFGGERUIGFUIERFUIRFUYUYFERCBFGERFGER[DOUBLEPOST=1410159446][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes.

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Not everyone.
    [​IMG]

19. ShamanMcLamie

ShamanMcLamie Big Damn Hero

I didn't really think of the shine effect when I suggested this, but I'm so happy you added it. The sprites look great thanks for making them.

Setsy and Dragonith like this.