Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. WolfWave

WolfWave Big Damn Hero

2. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

My florans dinner/home:

[​IMG]

My old glitch's apartments/home (part 1):

[​IMG]

(part 2):

[​IMG]

Uzkniso and SirKaldar like this.
  3. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

Does that place actually works? I've been trying to use it for a while but it simply never finishes to load my Assets.

4. IronPanda

IronPanda Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For me, it's really work ..

5. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm, it seems like it doesn't work with Nightly Worlds.

I tried it with my Stable Assets and Worlds and it worked.

6. Huninn

Huninn Void-Bound Voyager

This is my (under construction) Glitch castle
    I will expand my dungeon, maybe I will expand my left tower and finish the rigth one, and the roof of course
    Stabound.JPG

Andrej2001 likes this.
  7. Archangelx5

Archangelx5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A house I just build recently. Inspired from Andrej's house.
    [​IMG]
    The main house.
    [​IMG]
    The workshop
    [​IMG]
    The farm/backyard.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    n1t3n, Uzkniso, Huninn and 1 other person like this.
  8. vipmia

vipmia Orbital Explorer

lol that is what happend to me just kill it with the sword

9. matrix1368

matrix1368 Pangalactic Porcupine

Here is my house. Was my fist house. First stage was a small wooden house. Now it's a high tech research facility :D

HomeSweetHome.png

10. MrNoobMan

MrNoobMan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is my floran's floating death fortress :3
    [​IMG]

11. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

12. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

No mods. Ever in progress. Just posting the big one for now. Might ramble with more detailed screens later.

Asgarden - 08-29-14.jpg

Funny story... this was my starter world, and decades of platformer playing had conditioned me to go right. So I did, never heading left. I carved out a cave-home right at my warp point and explored eastward. Always eastward. Then one day, like a week or so after I first started playing, I went like two screens left of home and oh hey USMC penal colony full of psychos.

So I scoured it of all life (eventually), took everything of remotest value, got some nifty killamajigs and a well-beloved folding chair weapon (I've kept it in my bedroom since it was replaced)... and had this empty prison I wasn't sure what to do with.

Eventually I built up the first building into a greenhouse for all my foods... then mulled over what I could do to the other buildings... if the game's supposed to let us rent out rooms and such to NPCs... why not take advantage and have 'em ready to go, hm?

**EDIT** Annnnnd looking at it I just realized that I hadn't updated this with the latest changes to my workshop and arsenal. Oops. Well, tired now, will make individual screengrabs for that later.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    StarCarrots and Huninn like this.
  13. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's not much and largely unfurnished so far, but here...
    Edit: nevermind. Just a sec.
    Edit:
    Here it is, had to fix the screenshot.
    [​IMG]

It's located on a nice earth-like planet. Normal water, relatively normal trees that remind me of Sakura trees which combined with the mountains in the background remind me of Japan, normal dirt. The days are kind of long though compared to usual so I imagine it might be bigger than Earth. It has a huge long stretch of Glitch villages. I think at least three or four must have spawned side by side. They start not far to the west of my base, just a few screens. This is the planet I initially spawned in on at the start. Very lucky home world~

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  14. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Well that's... dark...

15. Cipherstar

Naw, see, it has a heart. Made of flesh, bone. Just like the real thing!

In case anyone is wondering, the gaps in the floor/ceilings have that little "Bridge" across them. Those are rubium "Gravity elevators" from a mod. By messing with the elevators for a minute with some switches and wiring you can set them so they're always on without a switch and have a weaker pull. So you can jump up into it and it will lift you just enough to elegantly land on the sides of the upper floor, but you can also gracefully float down to the lower floor.

EDIT:

I extended my house.

You can see to the left some of the previous screenshot.

[​IMG]

Further to the right (On the left edge you can see some of the above screenshot)
    [​IMG]

Edit: Another extension using the Colonies mod, taking place where the last screenshot left off:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    TrueEdge likes this.
  16. StarCarrots

StarCarrots Orbital Explorer

first.jpg
    First home. It was originally an Agaran mushroom house, but I claimed it as my own and gave it some brick and metal reinforcements, since it's continually getting blasted by space debris. Flags everywhere, because ALL HAIL THE USCM! Room to the right was for creating and now storing all the instruments (Thanks to mods), so it's the music room, basically. The farm to the right goes on for a while. The house used to be full of chests, but I moved them underground to save space and, because it also looks really cool, I think.

TheFloranChef, Yzzey, Uzkniso and 2 others like this.
  17. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ItsSomething.jpg
    My first house ever xD

Yzzey, janusforbeare, GOKOP and 4 others like this.
  18. Cipherstar

My new base on a separate character. I built it with roleplay in mind and have a bit of a story to go along with it, that can be acted out by PCs in a multiplayer game. Should be fun.

[​IMG]

This character is another succubus, a princess with a green theme. She's dressed in doom lord armor in the screenshot as part of my story idea.

Edit: There is a hidden dungeon as well that is kept dark. I'll not be spoiling it yet until I can get someone to play with.

Edit: The castle backstory is that it's the secret holdings of the princess, Crowveranna, who is on the run and retreated there. The only visible characteristic is the small guard outpost / mini fort and tower that is nestled tightly in a small valley in the mountains. There are no public entrances to the castle itself, with a several secret entrances and one extra-secret exit inaccessible from the outside. There are also two super-dangerous secret entrances that will more than likely kill anyone who attempts to enter through them, which also serve as trap entrances. Particularly since one is only technically accessible from the outside but more so from the inside.

Being a secret holding, and not having much wealth to begin with (Comparatively, she's still a noble after all), the castle isn't exactly lavish and it's made from rough stone but has the mountain itself around it for protection.

What you don't see pictured is a stretch of road I sort of built out extending to the left, lined with a thick forest.

Edit: After taking the screenshot I realized how silly the street lamp things on top of the prison wagon looked, I removed them. Placing one between the execution stand (to the left of it) and the tower, and trading the other for a single torch on the wall next to it. I also added dirt on top of the exposed stone on the right side of the map, and built up a bit making it hidden in a cave. (Making the tower / guard outpost the only visible element to the castle from the outside)

Edit: The fire you might notice is a weather effect. This planet rains fire. A lot. As a result I can't build with wood or thatch on the surface. Even some placeables will burn, though not all. They don't do damage otherwise though.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  19. knobtwirler

knobtwirler Orbital Explorer

my little first bunker lol

20. Zavod101

Zavod101 Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

Half HP ftw.
    The hole on the right leads to my mining site, I am currently thinking on building an underground
    farming room.

TheFloranChef and Uzkniso like this.