A cloak is the only thing that I'm keeping looking for.

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by D.M.G., Jul 28, 2014.

1. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

As I said, I'm looking for a planet between the Alpha and Gamma level in which I can find a cloak.
    Can anyone help me?

2. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

There are quite a few cloaks, you'll have to specify. Are you referring to a cultist's cloak, a scientist type cloak, or the elusive All-Seeing Cape that I don't think had been implemented yet?

3. janusforbeare

janusforbeare Phantasmal Quasar

All-seeing cape has been implemented; it's actually the most commonly found kind. I've got one on my char here:

[​IMG]

I'd kill to find one of the rarer ones, though, like the Pixel Hero Cape or the Slim Cape.

OP, it's also worth noting that there are no "cloaks" per se, since head gear has a separate slot. However, you can create the appearance of a cloak by mixing and matching certain costume pieces, such as the Rainbow Cape and Rainbow Hood, or the Pixel Hero Cape and Plain Hood.

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I'm just looking for a grey, black, or brown cloak, a classic cloak. So I think a all seing cloak is what i'm looking for.