Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello! I don't believe we have met before, I'm [Redacted] and boy am I glad to be here. Was seeing Early access on Steam for this for a while. I was very hesitant at first because of how many times I buy into the early access and get swindled, but for once I was thoroughly impressed. It actually passed my expectations. By a lot.

Anyway I'm not really good at socializing, normally I just play my games and keep to myself but for once I thought I'd say... Er.. Type something on the forums. So there you have it. almost can't believe you're still reading this, assuming you are actually reading this still... You can't feel the social awkwardness radiating out of these words on your screen..? Seriously, stop reading. You don't take instructions very well do you? Ok fine, I give up. Keep reading for all I care. (maybe reverse psychology will work) Or at least it would if you didn't just read my mind too. Jeeze you sure do like to read don't you? and there's not even any real content anymore... It's just all filler. And yet you keep reading away like some kind of idiot savant who can't do anything but read... Reading as if you'll never get to read again after this. I have an Idea, why don't you bookmark this post since you like reading it so much... Better yet save it as your homepage so you can read it everytime you go to use the internet. I bet you'd enjoy that, you seemed to have enjoyed it all so far... Because you just keep reading. Why am I still typing? You'd stop reading if I'd stop typing, of that I'm certain. But it's actually just dawned on me now that I'm sending you a message from the past. My words have traveled through time to THIS very instance where you JUST KEEP READING. What is wrong with you? Do you have an ailment? Did you watch too much reading between the lions as a kid? How come you're so into this post when it's clearly the dumbest post ever? I'm CLEARLY the dumbest person ever for having posted such an atrocious post. And you are obviously a little dumb too because you sat there and read all of it.... Really?

extremist and Toru4 like this.
  2. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

Also I do love these forums and how involved the DEVs are with the fan-base. Makes my heart go aflutter.

3. Toru4

Toru4 Aquatic Astronaut

Welcome aboard ^^

4. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

Hahah, I'm really way to curious to not read a big block of text. Welcome on the forums! Embrace your awkwardness! :DD

5. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

Curiosity killed the cat! 0.o But thank you, I think I will. :)

6. SweFox

SweFox Guest

That's an interesting name.

Hello :).

Elate likes this.
  7. Elate

Elate Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums [Redacted], enjoy your stay.

That's exactly what I want people to think.

8. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

hellooooooo! and welcome! :3 thats one big block of text O.O

Toru4 likes this.
  9. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

Oh... Oh my. Is that what dinner was...?

Elate likes this.
  10. SweFox

SweFox Guest

I did read the whole post :3

11. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

How strange. I never even expected people to read it. Let alone reply to it.

12. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

thats just how we are :p

13. SweFox

SweFox Guest

I wished it wouldn't ⛔

I wanted to read forever and ever until ⌚ ⛔

14. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

I like the title Space Hobo. Makes me feel humble and smelly.

15. twistedmetalero

twistedmetalero Orbital Explorer

im probably the dumbest guy alive since i read all that

16. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

Can't be too dumb man. Give yourself some credit, you can read. :up:

17. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome